You are already
a member and logged in!
Want to learn how to go
From this to this?
Here are the step-by-step instructions. (Unfortunately forum rules don't permit me to post my photos, or i would have demonstrated how to do this makeup on my own eyes.)
You will need
1. yellow, green, purple, dark blue, orange, pink eyeshadows (of these yellow and green can be matte or shimmer textured...others must be matte)
2. Black eyeliner
4. Shimmery white eyeshadow or matte skin tome eyeshadow
Okay lets get started....
1. Apply yellow in the inner corner of ur eyes
2. Apply pink all over the eyes...lightly (a thin layer, just for a hint of colour)and blend it well
3. Apple green in the center of the eyelids, on top of the pink. Apply generously (thick layer) blend the edge where it meets yellow for a nice shaded look