"Best Summer Vacation that I Ever Had/ Would Like to Have"-Contest for July 2008

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Aarushi, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

"[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time. ~J. Lubbock"[/FONT]

Dear IL'ites,
    Sorry for the delay in announcing the contest...hopefully the wait is worth it...:)

Here are the details of our July contest...

Rest, relaxation, peaceful times, joyful times, letting go of all stress within ourselves...a good vacation is supposed to be all that and more...
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]
    Inspired by the warm summer days, school holidays, cool sherbets, ice creams, traveling to far off shores or just to our grandmother's place...we've come up with the contest for the month of July for our IL'ites...Computer Typing
    So ladies and gentlemen, here it is...finally...the wait is over...:banana[/FONT][FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]:banana[/FONT][FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]:banana[/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]The contest for the month of July 2008 is

"The Best Summer Vacation that I Ever Had or Would Like to Have".

It could be a dream vacation that you took to Switzerland or just a relaxing week that you spend all alone backpacking through the countryside...or even staying at home and bonding with your inner self..or spend it with a dozen other cousins at your grandmother's home...

Anything goes as long as it was summer time when you took this vacation...

It could also be a vacation idea that is germinating in your mind for a long time...the perfect summer vacation that you would like to take the moment you get the time/money to do it...:)

So IL'ites, please start participating...and start sending in your entries...:)
    [/FONT]
    Please note---- send in your entries ONLY by email to contest@indusladies.com.
    Kindly include the contest title in the subject of your email and also your IL username in your entry.

Do NOT post your entries in this thread. Thank you.

All the very best!!

Contest is open ONLY till 25th July 2008.

love,
    Aarushi

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008

2. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

Come on ladies!! Where are you???? Usually all of you are so responsive and fast...Computer Typing

We have a wonderful gift waiting for the winner so we need more entries please...:)

I'm sure each one of you has taken at least one memorable vacation in his/her life :) so please do come out and share it with us...:)

Waiting to hear from you all...

love,
    Aarushi

3. umarao02

umarao02 Senior IL'ite

Dear Arushi,
    i have had a wonderful vacation and i don't mind sharing it.can i include some photos too?
    let me know...
    cheers ,
    Uma

4. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Yes Uma...you can share photos too...but the main thing is the write up! Great going!!

What about the others?? Don't you have a place in your heart you have happy memories about??

We do have a wonderful gift also for the winner, so come on ladies!!! Send in your entries to contest@indusladies.com.

love,
    Aarushi

5. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Can I send more than one entry?

6. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sundarusha,

Yes, you can send in more than one entry...:)

love,
    Aarushi

7. Aarushi

Aarushi Platinum IL'ite

Just 3 more days to go ladies!! Send in your entries sooon...:)

8. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi..I have sent my entry today..Hope you have recieved it.This is my first entry for this competition.I am excited and keeping my fingers crossed.

9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Hi

I just noticed the deadline, hence rushed to send my entry. Hope you have recd.it.

10. Vidya Arun

Vidya Arun Senior IL'ite

Dear Aarushi

I just sent my writeup. Please let me know if you have received it.

Vidya

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.