April Fools Day Prank!! Contest for the month of April

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Shobanag, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILites - I am sure you are thinking of playing a prank on someone on April Fools Day, right? We have all have tricked someone or been tricked by someone!! So, how about we make this a contest for the month of April? This day is also known as "All Fool's Day".

Tell us about a memorable prank - either you were at the receiving end or you planned this on someone and they were totally caught off-guard. In your own words, describe the events leading up the moment when the person was totally fooled. Please be concise and neat. The contest will run from April 1 - April 30. The IL team will judge the entries and the winner will be picked after the contest closes on April 30th.

We encourage everyone to participate - I am sure everyone has atleast one prank up their sleeves that you will want to share. Newcomers to IL - this is a great way to become part of this group! We want this contest to bring out the mischievous side of our personalities!!!Harhar . Looking forward to a huge participation!!

Send in your entries to contest@indusladies.com. Please note that this is the only way to send in your entries.

The winner of this contest is announced here - Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2008

2. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shobana maam,
    Can we send more than one entry...And does it have any words limit...I mean to ask lines or words?

3. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

Dear Maam

Is it limited to a number of words? I mean to say if we have the space limit for the same.

Cheers
    Manjula

4. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Moonbeams and Manjula,

There is no word limit, however, do not make the entry too...oooo long. You get my point!

You can send in more than one entry if you have more than one anecdote to share.

Please remember that you need to email all entries to :

Contest@indusladies.com.

Vandhana

5. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Dear maam,
    I have sent my entry.Hope you have recieved it..

Regards Moonbeams..

6. honeybee

honeybee Gold IL'ite

Hi IL team
    I have a doubt..bonk
    Should we write about a prank played on Apr 1st only or any other occassion is OK?
    I have not tricked anybody or been tricked on Apr 1st.. we confined ourselves to just harmless lies .

Regards
    Honeybee

7. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Honeybee,

Well, although April 1st is considered the Prank day of the year. I guess pranks anytime of the year are okay. And since this whole month is a the Prank competition, yes, it okay to send in entries where pranks were done on days other than April 1st.

8. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

IL ites,

Come on where are all your entries?? Only 10 entries so farRantRant

Now come on gals, make the judges life difficult. Otherwise i will be forced to use my moderator's wand and play the biggest prank on you all ( any guesses??) Harhar

V

9. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

April Fool

It has been always my job to switch on the light for front & back of the house & switch on the burglar alarm before going to sleep. As usual on 31st March night after watching some TV programs i got up, feeling sleepy i went to my bedroom which is upstairs. As i was reaching the room i realized i had not switched on the alarm and lights. But i was lazy thought nothing will happen even if don't switch it on, after all it is for one day only.
    Feeling uneasy but lazy i went to sleep. Suddenly my son came in saying "mummy ! mummy the main gate is open" I panicked jumped out of the bed cursing my self for being lazy not switching on the alarm and lights" I was saying "krishna why do you test me like this"? I was thinking i need to call the police, was wondering what happened to my dogs - also cursing lazy bones. Here i was giving orders to my son "be careful, keep a stick in yur hand".When I reached downstairs and opened the door to check the damage, my son meekly said "April fool"
    I was so relieved and yet screamed at my son the panic he gave me that moment.
    Jaya

10. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hello Jaya( Jpatma)

You were asked to please email the entry for the contest to : CONTEST@INDUSLADIES.COM.

If you could send your entry to the above ID, that would be great.

Thanks
    Vandhana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.