What's that one special gift you wish from Santa Claus? - December 2007 Contest

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

During this Christmas season we wanted to host this contest a little earlier, unfortunately we are late. Sorry! Better late than never, isn't it?

There is a belief during Christmas (atleast amongst the kids), that Santa Claus would be bringing lots of gifts from the North pole and dropping it beneath the Christmas tree on 24th Dec night. I heard one of my American friend say that they would leave some cookies and a cup of milk for Santa on 24th Dec night before their kids go to bed to make them believe that it's for Santa who would be visiting them in the night. The hungry Santa would come home, have those cookies and milk and would leave gifts for them.

So shall we also believe that this is true, that Santa is going to visit each of us and give that speical gift we would wish for? Let's get started...common think what is that one special gift you wish from Santa Claus?

Think over it and write to us (Private Message username 'Contest') about the gift you wish to receive from Santa. Though we don't promise you that gift exactly, we promise to send across a special gift for the one IL'itewho wished for the best gift.

Contest date - 23rd Dec to 31st Dec

Wish you all a very Happy Christmas and Good Luck with the special gift from Santa Claus!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner of this contest is announced here!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Dear IL,

Ive sent my wishes thro PM to you. Are there are chance of first come first served basis:crazy(kidding). Let me wait for the results and good luck to others.

3. Induslady

Hi Sujakalyan,

Yes, I received your entry and responded to that PM too. That's a cool idea to judge an entry on first come first serve basis. Let's look into this idea for the future contests.

Good Luck to you.

4. Induslady

Dear IL'ites,

Wish you all a very Happy Christmas!

Thank you to those who have already sent in your entries. Look forward to more entries coming in sooner!

Please send in your entries by Private Message to username Contest.

Contest open till 31st Dec 2007.

5. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Malathy ma'am (IndusLady)

A contest to bring to light the different approaches inherent within individuals. !! Many hearty congratulations for the IL team for having boosting up the spirits constantly. May the vigor filled team be blessed upon with the required strength.

Just before a while i pooled in my thoughts and have PMed. Hope it was not too late.

My regards and prosperous New Year wishes to all noble souls in IL. May all the "IL endeavours" attain the flag of success in a healthy way in the forth coming year.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. Induslady

Dear Ramya,

Thank you for your contest entry, wishes and the nice words for IL. Hope you had a great start this New Year.

7. Induslady

Dear all,

Thank you once again to all those who sent in their entries for this contest. This contest is closed and we are in the process of judging the entries. Stay tuned for the results!

Meanwhile, do not forget to check the contest for this month.

Have a great year ahead!

8. Induslady

Dear IL'ites,

Are you all eager to know whose gift wish to Santa Claus last month was the best???
    Here you go...
    It was a selfless wish made by Malspie. :2thumbsup:

Here is what she wished as a special gift from Santa Claus:
    Congratulations! Malspie. - Take a look at the special prize to Malspie

Your wish, not asking anything personal but for the whole world, shows how naturally generous and concerned you are. Not sure how easy it is for Santa to do as you wished, but he too would have definitely picked your wish as the best among what he received, for the genuine concern you had for the sufferers around.

Note: Private message your address to 'IndusLady' to ship out the prize for this contest

We had one more entry that got shortlisted as the best:
    Vysan's entry
    He sincerly prayed and wished "Health and Happiness for his wife":hatsoff

His wish was the most realistic, touching and straight from the heart. He is an adoring husband with genuine love and concern for his wife, who has given so much of herself to their family's good. We're sure this is much easier for Santa to do!

Dear IL'ites,
    Let's congratulate Vysan too and join him in asking Santa to grant his wish for Shanvy.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Vysan for giving me a close competition. Your concern is very genuine and your wish was a natural emotion. May God listen to your wish and grant it immediately.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malathy and the bench of Jury,

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for considering me a winner. The wish was penned down straight from my heart. Whenever I visit hospitals, I feel it is another world in this world. My heart goes out to all the patients and my eyes look up in the sky and I ask Lord, "I have heard that you forgive all the sins, then why is this suffering." The wails of the patients tear my heart.

Santa Pa has taken my wishes to the Lord, I am sure, the pain and sufferings of the sick will disappear very soon.

Praise the Lord. Praise you Jesus. Thank you Jesus.

Thank you all once again. Its very nice feel to be a winner after a long struggle in all the competitions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.