What's that one special gift you wish from Santa Claus? - December 2007 Contest

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aarushi,

Hey babes, thanks a lot dear. I really wish there would be no aches and pains in this world. May Santa take my wish and cure the illness of all species. Vysan, can rest now. Santa is doing his job. God is busy altering the fates of all the species on the earth. We will get the BREAKING NEWS very soon.

Thanks buddy.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saras,

Like a true friend you have started partying. That was great. Hey I am also dancing and singing here. Have called all my friends and informed them. Very excited, a win is always fun.

Thanks sweety.

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

Please take a look at the special gift Santa is taking from IndusLadies to our dear Malspie for the selfless gift she wished for all around her.

Congratulations, once again, Malspie.

Attached Files:

4. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most and lovable Malathy ma'am:wink:

Happiness is the key to Success !! I guess Malspie ma'am would be in clouds nine being adjudged the "winner" and moreover for the fact that "our IL Santa" has "sanctioned" the gift for her meritorious and selfless nature!!

The flowers have bloomed in a way to nurture calmness and patience within ourself. May this bloom weed out all the darkness and ignorance thereby lighting the path she takes in the forth coming bountiful days !!

Enjoy Malspie ma'am !!:party:party:cheers

And my hearty regards to you (Mrs.Malathy and Mr.Jey) for having generously encouraging and up-bringing the true spirit of ILites!!

Way to go IL !! And i bow myself in front of all your fruitful achievements :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:hatsoff:hatsoff

Regards and Pongal wishes
    RamyaVaradharajan

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Malathy,

I am overwhelmed with joy. Let me salute you for taking time and buying this special gift for me. Its so appealing, thank you so much Malathy. Lets celebrate:cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2008
  6. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dearie mals sweetie
    You absolutely deserve this..Congrats
    :party

All your posts thread and replies are really a treat.
    You are my super woman:hatsoff

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear mals,
    you so young and we think you people are ignorant of many things, but are actually filled with many surprises that we elders can learn from..nice way of praying to santa a simple still a wonderful one...
    congrats congrats all the way...sunkan

[​IMG]

dear vyasan,

congrats,
    we all know how much u hubby and wife do for each other, but your prayer beats all, so let this relation keep growing over the years and may god bless u with long life and dheerghasumangali bhava to shanthi too, to have a nice husband like you...sunkan

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kashileela,

Thanks for stepping in and posting your sweet message. Life is to move on and look for more achievements. Trying for more... Ha ha...

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Ramyaji,

Hey, how are you. Thanksji for the sweet like nectar words which easily flow from your thoughts. It served me as a booster to climb the next ladder...

Thankyou Ramyaji.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Darling Kamala,

I am very thrilled of winning as I always like to win. This win was a real surprise as I had taken only three minutes to type the post and it came straight from the heart. I have a very tough exterior but I cannot see anyone suffer with physical ailments. If we are fit we can move mountains, but, if we are having ailments we cant move our fingers too. What a life? I want Santapa to earnestly take my wish and get passed from the Supreme Court of the Lord.

Like a true friend, you have filled my heart with words of love and encouragement. Thanks a ton dearie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.