Thanks for all who have supported my in my hard times...sharing my thoughts

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by icyspicy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Hi ilites....thanks for all the consistent responses for helping n supporting me in my ordeal...i still need ur support.I am thrilled by all ur interest to same my marriage and make me a strong woman.It really has made me stronger than before.

Abt my marriage...well....things r at a stanstill ...my parents may talk to my DH abt it...i dont know ...mebbe my marriage could make or break depending on my dh's response...which im sure hell never accept to agree abt his mistakes....he still hasent taken any step to come forward...im still waiting....im also searching for a job now..

Ilites...is it true that u cant forget ur 1st love or its not true in reality...let me know abt ur experiences....imagining life without my husband has been impossible till now.....imgining even after the break up...how could any woman..after giving up her body and soul for a man...finally is pushed so hard to finally decide to end her marriage ....i still have not come in terms with myself for this....suppose even if i get marriaeg the second time...will i be able to love my second husband...give my sould & body to him....i shudder to think abt it sumtimes....before my marriage ...i used to pray to God tht i want to stay with only one soulmate in my lifetime till i die...from the beginning i hated the concept of second marriage ....and i am only going thru it now....what is God's plan for me?i wonder

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Icy

What did you today?? is it saturday or sunday for you guys?? is it a working day??? did you cook or your mom cooked for you?

PS: am not going to talk about your marriage for a while :crazy

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  3. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Did nothing...its Saturday the last weekend day and tomorrow back to office for my dad...mom cooked in the afternoon...i cooked in the night...what r u upto what time is it there?

4. SriVidya75

Its around noon. So back to office for dad?? what does that mean? are you going to work for your dad?

Do you watch any movies??? do you go to the theatre or watch it at home on DVD??
    do you know we can watch movies online on computer also?? did you try that anytime??

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  5. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Hee..hee...no no ....my dad's office will start tomorrow ...thats what i meant...yea i watch movies ..but i download in it online...recently watched "chance pe dance" tooo good movie....which one did u watch latest....what do u do in weekdays and weekends...r u married?do u have kids?

6. SriVidya75

see my profile page for answers to your questions :)
    so are you planning to search for jobs??? How do you want to pass your time???what is the new stuff you are planning to learn or do??

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Icy how much does 1gm of Gold cost in UAE?

8. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Sri Vidya and Can Wait

I love that........... really love the way you both changed the track for Icy, for a change:biglaugh:idea.

Icy, I have been reading your mails and the replies. I have posted a reply also for one of your earlier mails. Now as others suggested, please think and act something out of the marriage and DH front. Why dont you take some short term classes like accounts (tally), beautician, knitting, tailoring, embroidery or something?

Our own iLs who stay in Sharjah (Sandh) and Ghusais (Ramvino) and many others are highly talented and are taking classes also. Go and spend some time, let your mind be free of marriage and DH and Mil/Pil act. This will give you a big break and allow you to think in a different direction and perspective also............

What is your profile? What type of job you are willing to take up?

Best wishes
    Shanti

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  9. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shanthisubra, I was about to change my avatar to FIFA 2010.You have put in your avatar before me.I need to search for a diff one now:cry:...

Icy,Aharia is also in UAE(Abudhabi).

10. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Canwait-1gm of gold is 147.75 as of todays rate..planning to buy anything?

Srividya75 & Shantisubra-yes im searching for jobs im a BE graduate in computer science...so searching for sumthing in the same field in sharjah or dubai nearby...lets see if sumthing clicks :)Hmmm...passing my time cooking right now..or going out with mom thts it!:)

Bhuvnidhi,,hi therre!..aharia...how do i get in touch with her?..

Hey...its lovely that u all r trying to change tracks here for good...i really appreciate it ..gals...hope to meet u Ilites sumtime in uae ...sharjah meetup?..let me know.