The incident in your life which u can never forget

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 22, 2009.

1. rupashruti

rupashruti Senior IL'ite

dear aunty,
    thanks for those soothing words it really feel great
    take care
    regards
    rupashruti

2. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anaamika

Thanks dear for coming here and writing your experience. Sorry to hear about the accident and your losing your tooth. We all have something or other which we cant forget. Good you have a nice habit of forgiving and forgetting. Parents we can never forget as without them we would not have come to this world

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padma

That must have been a wonderful experience of seeing your cute grandson in your son's arms. I can understand how happy u must have been that time.

Thank you for sharing that joy.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Marun

That was avery sad incident and very touching. May her soul rest in peace.

viji

6. vandannav

vandannav Senior IL'ite

HI
    This is a nice thread.every time i remember this incident in my life,i really appreciate and pray God bless him ,from the bottom of my heart.The Person iam talking about was/is a stranger to me.

This happened when i was working back in india.while working i use to go to the bakery shop below my work place very often. That one particular day it had become too late in the office and i managed to get into another bus at begumpet bus stop.the conductor came in for ticket ,i said pass, he asked me to show and i said ok, and started to check my purse where i usually put my bus pass and to my surprise it was not there in my hand bag,then i remember that i put my purse in my office cupboard after coming from bakery and its still lying there.i said i do not have pass,the condutor wanted me to get down immedialtely it was already beyound 8:30pm and i was frightend to get down with no money on hand and i remembered i have 5rupee in the back of handbag which i wanted to put in temple and then i gave that five rupees to conductor, he told it is not enough money for me to get down where i wanted, so i was asking him to give me the ticket enough for 5rupee and then i heard a voice saying i will pay,yes its a total stranger and i did not know who he was,sure looked like somebody who was working ,he was sitting in the firt front seat of the bus his paid 7rupees to the conductor,and i was happy and thanking God for this stranger and i admired his act.to my surprise he got down in the same stop i was suppose to and while getting down i did not want any body to think otherwise of me and i gave him my company visting card and told him i forget my money in the office.we got down i was walking my way he came behind me,asked my name and i asked his name.he said he lives in the same colony, and thats the end of it.(while in the bus i remembered i had my cards which i could use in atm to get money but wasn't sure where the atm would be and i was frightened of the dark night.)thats the day i told myself there are good people too in the world.

That made me to check my pursue each time before boarding the bus and also to put some extra change in my handbag and when ever i use to remember this incident there was always a smile on my face.and till date i really appreciate that person,well i do not remember his name but i remember his face.May God bless him.

after few months i was waiting in another bus station and this is not the normal stop i would go to get in bus,i just see my conveience and the availbility of bus and so probably for few days i was going to this bus station.one day in the evening from the back i heard a male voice which said hello, i turn back and see that stranger again with a big smile and i said hello and then was trying to take money from my bag to give him and he told he wsn't there to take his money back and does not want his money back, and i very much remember asking him , then what is that you want.the bus came got into it and i never saw his again.When ever i think of this incident i feel its kind of filmy.

Had he not been there in the bus i do not know what all difficulties i would have faced that day.Thank God.

I am having a big smile on my face.Hope that stranger told his wife this story.I told my husband this story.and may God bless him abundantly.

Vandannav.