Lets share our feelings

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Apr 18, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends

Everyday we come across so many things. We want to share with someone. IL is the best place to share our feelings whether it is happiness or sorrows. If we let out our feelings we wont have a heavy heart and feel good.
    When there is joy also we like to share with someone.

I know I have already started How r u and Coffee Mornings where we chat with each other. I always want to do something different. So just thought of starting this I dont know whether everyday some news will be there to give to share our feelings with others. But when it is there we can share.

Everyday first thing in the morning when I get up first thing I pray to God for a good day then log in to IL to see whether I got any feedbacks, whether there is any pm from anyone and whether anyone has posted anything new.

Today when I logged in net was not available. I got so disappointed. Some days are like that. So today my day started with disappointment.But I did not get disheartened and started my daily duties.

Have a good day

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Nice one to pour out our feelings, Viji!

I thought of getting up at 5 in the morning..but got only at 5.30..but was in time to get ready the food for my mil, who is in the hospital and also dh had his breakfast of idly in the morning.
    Till now everything seems right..but don't know what the coming hours hold..:)

sriniketan

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Bhargavi

I am so happy seeing your first fb. You have made my day by this. You are really a sweetheart. When you get time , you give fbs to each and everyone. If you had more time I think there will be more fbs.

Just saw that so many fbs are given by you. Rightly said next minute what is going to happen we dont know.

All the best to your MIL to recover soon.

love
    viji

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri

I pray for speedy recovery of your MIL

Dear Viji

It is a nice thread to pour our feelings. I always think - whatever is happening its for our good.

With this feeling in heart, I face things. May be the happening at present brings sorrow but one day it will be for our good. I am telling this to my kids also.

andal

5. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji ,

You always come up with innovative threads and one more from your kitty to make IL more interesting.

Wow..I want to share something...I finallyyyyyy found it..

I posted sometime back a thread on finding 'gongura' outside India and unfortunately no frozen section in of the stores had it.

Finally I found gongura yesterday and bought the fresh veggie..I was so excited on seeing the leafy veggie and asked the storekeeper 'Is it what I think it is ? ' and he started laughing at my amazement.

I made gongura chutney today and all I can say is 'heaven on earth' for me being an avid lover of this elusive veggie.

I need to thank SumaSandeep for her concern in helping me find this veggie.I only hope she does not go greener than gongura with envy RantRanton seeing this post that I have finally made it...she is also sailing in the same boat trying to seek this veggie.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Swathi

Dear Swathi . Welcome to this thrad. What you have said is true. Everything happens for the good. God knows when to give what. So lets have faith in Him . He will do the best for us.

love
    viji
    Dear Viji

It is a nice thread to pour our feelings. I always think - whatever is happening its for our good.

With this feeling in heart, I face things. May be the happening at present brings sorrow but one day it will be for our good. I am telling this to my kids also.

andal[/quote]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha

Nice to see you here. Welcome.Glad to hear u were able to get Gongura. I also like Gongura chutney very much. Even Aavakkai is my favourite. We make paruppu podi . If you have paruppu podi with Aavakkai it tastes very good.

love
    viji

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  8. Richa_05

Richa_05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Viji aunty,
    At the moment, don't have anything much to share...........but would definitely peep into this thread from time to time, whenever I have something unique to share with all your ladies. Take care.

9. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dearest Vijij,
    i love this thread, at least here we can pour out our feelings.
    Here a big hugand kiss to you
    i am feeling a bit low today, i need a hug, had a stupid argument with BFand i am feeling bad.
    love
    alpa:cheers

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Richa

Welcome. Nice to see you here.

love
    viji