A question to all the Men folk in Indus Ladies

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kashvya, Mar 18, 2009.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Men...there are ways to get off.. I know from years of collective experiences we know how to dodge our wives..Jai Hanuman! Jai Bajrang bali!

2. Nantham

Nantham Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kashvya,

I joined IL accidentally while i was browsing.Till now i am very happy to be the member of IL...i got lot of friends here ,i learned and i am learning lot of things like how to live the life? how to enjoy ,manage life by facing the problems in the family ,what are the problems in family? What are the problems that women facing mentally and physically ? etc., by reading all the experiences posted by Illites here.I am sure that i can lead a good life after marriage like understanding my partner and managing a balance relationship between my partner and my family members by going through all the experiences that our illites posted over here.To me IL is the Institution where we can learn the practical life lessons...Kashvya thanks for giving an opportunity for posting my view about IL y creating a good thread like this...Keep your good work going...:thumbsup

Regards
    Nantham :hiya

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Dear kashvya...
    wow very intersting question... enjoyed reading the replies.. even my dh has the feeling its ladies website... even though he know mr.veda and interacted with him... very interesting reply from legends of IL...

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Aruna dear...
    what a great job and great thinking of sending PM to famous 5 of IL... hats off to your dearie sending you big hugs...

5. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

First and foremost - Thank you so much for posting your thoughts here. And secondly, my apologies for not having replied to this earlier.

" was looking for areas to widen the canvas of common interest with my wife-Mithila Madam.Finding common areas of interest leads to better harmony at home." - How sweet of you to do this? :) Mithila Maam, I hope you are reading this.

I guess, the topic on "How to keep Husband happy" would be an interesting read for all of us here. And as far as some of the stuff that is written here in IL - I completetly agree with you subjects are great and interesting. I have a happy time being in IL and hope you too do.

6. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Thanke Vahee.

7. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for sharing your views here Nantham I'm sure Malathy and Jey would be really excited and proud to see the amount of perspective that IL has brought into other's lives.

Thanks, once again

8. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Now, this is what I call acceting facts and being sportive :thumbsup

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kashvya,

Though none of us really put this question in so many words, I am sure many of us musthave wondered about how our few but very eminent men joined IL.

I think your question here has really caught the attention of many, else, how could it find its way to FP of the month??
    Congrats on that!

Same story at home Kashvya. Hubby will simply show no interest for IL. Maybe he might change when there is a forum on "Space, Robots, Technology and Mars"! After all, he is from Mars!!

It was nice to see some of our galant men taking time to give their feebacks here. Varalotti was the original Krishna! I always wondered at his nonchalant attitude on being the Only Male on the forum. It was only later did I realize that the man behind Induslady too was part and parcel of the forum!!

Later on, the much adored members like Cheeniya and Kamalji joined to enthrall us. Then followed many from yonder and under etc and made this a very interesting place!! I sometimes do not even recognize the men behind their ids, such as Nantham and Paanzaa!

I must add...our masculine members may be few and far between. But then, they do deliver the most interesting posts and keep this site thriving.

And for that,thank you Oj-da, Navalji, Bhikubhai, Balajee, Uncannybal, LN sir and Vysan Jai Ho to all of you.:thumbsup

I am more than sure that I have forgotten to mention many other names here.But that is not intentional.:)

L, Kamla

10. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Hi Kamla

Thank you so much . My gratitude list is increasing day by day. Thanks for you for letting me know that my post is also a contender for the FP of the month

A BIG thanks to Vahee for considering my post and putting it down in the fp of the month.

Another huge round of thanks to all the sportive men folk in IL who came here graced the place with their posts

A BIG Hug and thanks to Aruna dear for making all this possible.