My heartfelt thanks to Many IL Seniors

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Poetlatha, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

Recently I was blessed to read SRI SREEPADA SREEVALLABHA CHARITHAAMURUTHAM book and just finished last Sunday. My heartfelt thanks to @Suryakala Ma for being the inspiration behind it. I want to share here this experience.

SURYAKALA madam, in one of her posts had given some link about Shiridi Sai, I ventured in that link and came to know Sai was an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya, I was thrilled to hear that name, I remember seeing a movie on Lord Dattatreya 2 or 3 decades ago. Then one day I went to the temple, and happened to mention that name and was thinking about Him, meanwhile immediately found this book Shreepada Shreevallabah Charithaamurutham in the shelf at the temple and my friend cum priest immediately said that he has an English version and lent it to me to read! When the time comes how GOD plays a role from somewhere, in this IL SuryaMa inspired me, I casually spoke about Dattareya, and then was blessed to read this book. I am thrilled with joy. I thank you SuryaMa! And this is helping me greatly in my spiritual journey.

My thanks to @jayasala42, JayMa mentioned in her posts about NARAYANEEYAM, and I always wanted to read this book but completely forgot about it and since she mentioned it I was reminded to read thanks to you Ma because of her I read NARAYANEEYAM too.

Please don't think I'm bragging myself, but I truly speak from the bottom of my heart, I am thankful to many IL seniors who mention and discuss about such great books and motivate us to read and benefit in life, especially our spiritual journey.

Dear Friends Please list and share such great books.

Thank- you

Poetlatha

3 people like this.

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Poetlatha,

Thanks for your kind feelings for me. I am so glad that I happened to be just the tool in His hands for your enlightenment on Lord Dattatreya and Baba.

I am reminded of a saying while thinking about you.

"Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light"Vera Nazarian.

1 person likes this.
  3. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

please guide me also...i too want to read that book as going thru very tuff phase..and really want to come out of that.

4. Poetlatha

@twinklingstar, please visit the forum :

1. Pujas,Prayers and slokas, one person has posted about the book, and the book in chapters, I think. Under the title SreePada SreeVallabha - Charihamurutham.

2. Google online there are free PDF version for download of the book.

3. You can order online for a copy or call over phone or order through local bookstore if residing in India.

http://www.sripadasrivallabhamahasamsthanam.com/contactus.php?page=contactus

Its a wonderful book which can create wonders for you. My prayers and best wishes to you and Let Lord Dattatreya shower his blessings immensely upon you!

3 people like this.
  5. Poetlatha

@suryakala : Dear SuryaMa, what a beautiful name, my meaning to your name Mother of Enlightenment, you are truly an inspiration! Thank-you Ma. Like I said I cannot express in words, the joy, the wonderful experience, the strength, the courage, the presence of God, etc you have gifted me with. THANKS A MILLION, BILLION, TRILLION.

By the way loved your quote Ma. Thanks for visiting my photography section.

With Regards,
    Poetlatha

2 people like this.