strange experience I had !!!

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by sheebros, Jun 12, 2014.

1. sheebros

sheebros Bronze IL'ite

Hello ladies, I am very upset about an incident which happened to me recently. I was going with my boy friend in bike.I was driving and he was seated back. Suddenly one man stopped the bike and asked us what we are doing.He told we both luv each other and going to get married.But the man told himself as police man and started telling my friend come to police station. Then the conversation went on,he asked me continously if I am married ,I said no. finally he took money and went.The man was not in uniform,he wearing a light brown cap.Now I got so scared and ashamed about myself. Also I wanted to know if the person was a policeman or just for the sake of money he came. We told him that we have only 500 but he took 800. Dear friends please suggest as I am really upset about it or I have a feeling that I should have taken any help from the police station which was near the ATM machine. m confused...

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sheebros

If you both are getting married or not that is no ones personal matter not even the policeman. If he had caught you, you should have asked for his ID even if he was in policeman's uniform. Public has every right to ask for his ID.

Secondly why you both were afraid of him, you should have told him what offense you have made and taken him to police station and confirmed if he was really a policeman.

Why did you pay him money?? hope you had your license and other papers with you....

It is we who get frightened of these policeman and do what they tell you to do. In 1st place it is our mistake, we need to act wisely, than no policeman will take advantage of the public.

3. madhusaikia13

madhusaikia13 New IL'ite

Hello Sheebros.

Aruna is correct
    :iagree

4. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

If some body has any fire arms then you need to do what he asked for.Otherwise don't give him anything. Take him to the nearest police station. Ask for the ID.

5. littl

littl Platinum IL'ite

hahaha you guys fell for that guy.. same insident happend with you... we 4 two girls and 2 buys.. having chat .... and suddenly 2 guys came on bike and girls were afraid.. these girls never be daring .. unless one do mistakes why should be scared... i asked the person to lets go police station i wanna talk to SI about you both disturbing citizens then they started argument .. bla bla bla. then they started scaring girls .. one girl started crying damn it.. such loosers . even i am telling no9t to fear those stupid girls keep says that my parents will kill me if police inform at home etc etc .. such trust their parents having on their kids.. i hav't given a penny long argument the other guy who is my friend also akept a puppy face i was irritated said do what you can do.. suddenly girls took 500 cash out and gave it to them as if they are doing something wrong. then they left. they are not police i bet even if they are police they don't have any right to charge money for nothing. they are just robbers in their unique way.. so never scare of such people unless you have a friend or any one beside you who is confident about there is nothing gonna happen..

girls may be scared of strangers scarey words but at least one should trust the person beside you who is ur friend. instead of that they trust the strangers words.. from then i never went out with those girls.(my batch mates ).

OP- i dunno what your bf did but he let you pay money or he paid money that's just accepting you guys are doing illegal thing. don't trust him. good luck