Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Good Morning Friends! [​IMG]
    Today is Vishwakarma Puja celebrated here. We'll perform Puja at Office. So it is a working day [​IMG]

I am already late... So rushing now. Have a nice day everyone!
    [​IMG]

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Ks
    nice to see you here,hope the puja went off well.

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS
    HOW ARE YOU ALL?
    VIJI MA-NICE SNIPPET FOR THE DAY.ENJOYED YOUR RECIPES.
    KS-HOPE THE SUN HAS COME OUT AND THE POOJA WENT OFF WELL.
    ANISU-SO CUTE MANYA IS.I LOVE SMALL CHILDREN.
    ARUNA-CUTE MOOTAI HEAD WITH EARS PIERCED,ADITYA WILL LOOK CUTE.THEY SAY ONCE CHILDREN HAVE THEIR MOOTAI DONE THEY BECOME MORE MISCHIEVOUS.
    UMA-TAKE CARE,YOUR LITTLE ONE IS ALREADY ROUND THE CORNER.
    SAI-HOW IS YOUR HUSBAND NOW?
    SRITAS-NICE PINK COLOR SARI,HOPE THE BLOUSES ARE WELL STITCHED.
    KANTHA MA-THANKS FOR THE INVITATION.WILL MAKE IT IF I COME TO CHENNAI AT THAT TIME.
    Paru-hope you enjoyed your Friday outing.How are the cuties?
    Periamma--happy your son has recovered well.Take care.
    Andal-glad to see you here.hope the children are much better now and are attending school regularly,now the monsoons are around take extra care.
    Mals-will you be going for the weddings atleast clubbing with weekends?Will ID holidays be in November?
    Have a great Saturday all my CM friends.
    Here another weekend,yesterday went to Dubai to finalize son's flat.Have sized a studio in Discovery,whole day went of there,he will move in once the papers are ready and flat is cleaned.
    Today cleaning and cooking day.Take good care all of you.
    Have great weekend,friends.

4. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good morning friends,
    Periamma very glad that your son is better now. Hope he gets well completely soon.
    Kalyani hope the pooja function goes well and will wait for the details.
    Kanaka glad to know you finalised a house for your son............finding a suitable house is a great challenge these days, it should suit our like and budget.
    Sai how is your LO...........you must be waiting eagerly for his\her arrival.
    Aruna the cold and running nose n loose motions are very common in LOs.........do not give him anything cold and only wipe his body with warm cloth and do not give bath...........if one have viral fever then the chance is whole family will get it and it will take its own time to go away. Nice to note of the Mottai and ear piercing function in mama's lap, Adhitiya will look very cute now with a cleaned shaved head and earring.
    Andal my younger daughter is 19 years old and is doing her Btech. Yes I am busy with the wedding preparations and the work will become more when we start distributing the cards.
    Mira hope your fingers get well totally soon. Preparations are going on and I have put a schedule and till now it is going fine.
    Vijima nice quote about yesterday, today and tomorrow, hope i will be able to follow it.
    Kanta it was very nice of you to call me and talk to me yesterday and thanks for the invite for your Navarathri Kolu, I shall definitely come.
    Anisu wait till Manya has her way and dictates you...............dresses also should be selected by them only.
    Hi, Yamini, CL, Riya, Vid, Soniya, Satchi and other CM friends.
    Have a nice weekend and nice day today.

5. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Very good morning friends,

I think the early bird out here today !!

Viji ma.........missing you ma and our daily chats but hopefully I will catch up with you and all our friends.

Kantha ma..........thanks a lot for the navarathri wishes. I will attend virtually. It was during one navarathri 2 years back that I called you and we became so close and therefore navarathri is so special for me ma.

Periamma........glad to hear that your son is getting better.......

Sai, Shanta, Mira, Kanaka, Kalyani, Kamala, Andal........big hello to all !!

Today afternoon another lunch party and believe it or not, I am tired of eating so much feasty food continuously and really worrying about my health !!

It was a very senti and emotional last day and I will soon come up with a detailed post on it and with pictures.

Chalo friends, have to run for my second cup of coffee and go for a BF party to neighbour's house !!

Teehee.........who is talking about hating food here ?? love parties so much.......escape from cooking na !!!

4 people like this.
  6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Good Morning Friends

Having a lethargic morning. but what to do, the stomach drags me to kitchen. Its was shining in the morning, now its dark and raining.

Kalyani, celebration time at office means no work for sometime. enjoy!!!

Sudha, wonderful feasting days. If you are tired of food (i don't belive ;-)] think me, your stomach will create that extra space and add extra taste to the toungue (he.he..e)

Kanaka, do you get sankara TV there? morning they are broadcasting 'kannanin aaramudhu". Good that you got a flat. Yes cleaning, setting and settling will take time and you will be busy till that gets over. Enjoying your morning walks in the park? how is the park's new look?

Hello - viji mami, Saroj, Satchi, Kripa, Kamala, Kantha Bhen (did you check the pm?), Periamma, COffee Lover, Aruna, Anisu, Shantha, Paru, Andal, Malathy and all CM friends

wish you all a goody day and great weekend

2 people like this.
  7. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends, how are you?

By friday eve, here the weekend mood starts..but today full day office. tmrw planning to go to parrys for fashion jewellery matl purchase. For this navrathri planning to gift my jewellery creations... hope time permits!!!

Hi, KS - what is viswakarma Pooja? i am hearing it for the first time!!

Hi kanaka, how are you? My kids are better now and started attending their classes. Thanks for ur concern.

Shantha - wedding is a joyful event which makes us busy!!! enjoy it.

Sudha - busy in attending parties!!! if u r not feeling good, can i replace u!!!!

andal

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Forgiveness is the economy of the heart. It saves the expense of Anger,the cost of hatred and the wastage of peaceful moments

Kalyani glad about the pooja in the office , hope you enjoyed

Kanaka, Shanti, Sudha, Mira and Andal glad to se eyou all here. Sudha enjoy the parties , waiting to chat with you and enjoy your write ups.

4 people like this.
  9. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Hello friends

How are you all? Weekend was good. today went to Sharjah to purchase a few plants, bought Tulsi, Bougainvilla and jaadi malli... hope it grows well. Also, bought soil for planting some flower seeds that i bought some time back. hope all comes well.

Mira / Kanaks - marriages are coming but i dont know if i will be attending these, i would really love to.. but i have made a couple of trips already to india let us see.

Sudha - nice you are enjoying the parties. have fun..

suddnely for the past 2 days my maid is saying her parents are unwell and needs some leave in october. i am just wondering what to do? i feel pity for her, but at the same time, wondering who will take care of MIL? i have no chutti and dd's collge also has started, none of us can take leave now. let us see. i have to start thinking about this now.

KS what is vishwakarma poojai?

Vijima - how are you?

Shantha - how is everything with you.

all my lovely friends - have a great weekend and i will be in touch soon..

take care all of you.

3 people like this.
  10. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]Dear Friends, how has been the week end so far? I finished breakfast [​IMG]and am sitting here at IL for a while.

Lord Vishwakarma (Tamizh: Vicuvakaruman) is the deity for craftsman and architects. He is the Lord who designed and fabricated the divine architecture of Universe (courtesy: Wikipedia)... He is worshiped on the last day of the last month of Bengali calendar (comes around 15-17 September every year), by everyone who uses some tools for any purpose (starting from small tools like scissors to lathe machine etc.)...

In our office there is a central Puja for all. Other than that we have Puja in different groups. We did it in our group also yesterday.

Dear Vijimma, Kutty Kannan in your avathar is sooo cute! I have seen a couple of your nice posts, ma![​IMG]

Hi Malathy, could you find any alternative for the maid? Though, I guess, the house-work can be managed for a while, but for MIL you need to find someone else, right? It is sad [​IMG]that you can not attend the marriages back in India!

Dear Saroj, what about your maid, Dear? Got any way out? How is Yash's [​IMG] going on?

Dear Andal, It is a great idea to gift self-made fashion jewellery during Navarathri! Have you got the materials. Nice to know that he kids are fine and started [​IMG]

Dear Mira, what is your stomach's will today? [​IMG]

Dear Kantha, great to see here ! Thanks for the invite, Dear [​IMG]! Looking forward to see it virtually.

Kanaka Dear, what's the plan for the day? Hope the arrangements for your DS's shifting to the new apartment are almost done [​IMG]!

1 person likes this.