Love season- The wonderful part of life

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by yams, Jun 25, 2010.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Dear friends! and my sweet co-ilites!

Here comes a wonderful thread to share about the most wonderful and evergreen part of your life!

"THE LOVE SEASON"

love marriages has been quite common now and even though arranged there would be certain period when the couples have the feeling of seeing his/her partner! trying to understand them by meeting personally or through phone conversations!

these incidents when remembered brings a smile in our face even now! after so many years passed away!

also you can share some sweet moments in your love life or lovely marriage life with your hubby! about your proposals! your first speech with your partner etc humorously!:thumbsup

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Yamini

You must have expected the first fb from a youngster who had love marriage but the first fb is from me whose was an arranged marriage and have completed 37 years of married life.

Ours was arranged marriage. My husband came to know about me from another man who had come to see me. But he was short and I am tall, so he could not marry me. But when he saw my husband in the astrologer's house he told him that he will a good pair for me.

We both got married and leading a happy married life. In marriage you have to adjust to so many things. Though my husband is short tempered he is a gem of a person. He has helped a lot during my working life, my helping me in the kitchen, taking care of children.
    So now duirng retired life I take care of him by cooking different kind of food everyday, go out only with him, only sometimes go alone and try to keep him happy always.

love
    viji

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji ma!

very nice to see your feedback first in this thread!
    of course it must be some people like you who would have tasted the esscence of love life to the core!
    happy to know about your love in life!
    keep sharing even small and enjoyable things that you remember!:thumbsup

thank you dear!:bowdown