One Gram gold / Fashon Jewellery shops ???

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by SharanyaD, Jun 9, 2009.

1. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Narayana gems and pearls shop is in CBE? Is this the original chennai shops branch.. where it is located in cbe?

2. pmohan

pmohan New IL'ite

Hi born2vin, narayana pearls is located in singapore plaza in cross cut road. I have purchased few sets from them and they are good. Happy shopping.

3. shaluiyer

shaluiyer New IL'ite

Hi,

you can try the one on Kannan dept store road . It is called Shree Gold. Very good collections price starts from 700rs onwards. All the designs will be very similar to real gold jwellery. The one on Cross cut road - hyderabadi Pearls is also good.

4. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

was thinking that this thread is not much active.
    is it that coimbys aren't much interested in artificial jewellery :spin
    while i had gone there, i found an advertisement of attokaran's gallery in 100 ft road. has anybody tried going there ? how is the collection there and the price ?
    the is one balaji hyderabad pearls in ram nagar. i had bought a set there. but that was 2 years back. not sure if they have more recent designs. but they have the beads kind of things which they will string and give us on the spot.

5. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

yes pmohan. the one in singapore plaza is a branch of the original narayana pearls. you can in their ad that they have a branch in coimbatore too.

6. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

sorry. the one in coimbatore is not that of original narayana pearls. the original narayana pearls has 5 branches in chennai and 1 in thanjavur. i found it from their advertisement in 'mangayar malar'.

1 person likes this.
  7. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

I was not aware that new 1 gram shops have cropped in crosscut road gandhipuram. will have to check it out when i go there.
    i thought selva always had gold covering kind of sets. didn't know they had new collections and antique jewellery.
    i am waiting to go and check it out.