Coimbatore Indusladies Meetup!

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by CoolPie, Apr 27, 2015.

1. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi all,
    It gives really great pleasure to join indusladies and keep connected with many ILs here. And not the least to mention, it would be nice if we Coimbatoreans planned a meet.

Anyone interested to join ? Shall we all meet at any agreed venue on any particular day and have a chit chat and get to know each other so that we can be friends forever ?
    it would be great meeting up and helping each other (if required) and making friends in this lonely yet busy world. Pls come up with your thoughts and tell if this is possible....

If agreed, its not only friendship but we can meet whenever we want and plan events, meet over coffee, can be friends for life, get our kiddies new friends, and y not even start a business together? Great things might happen....

For the bigger things that can happen later, shall we start knowing each other organising a meet? Even if we join in this discussion we shall organise our first meet atleast a month after so that many of them who might be interested can also take part after viewing this thread....

What say ladies? Am waiting to hear from you all.....

1 person likes this.

2. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Great idea! What timeframe do you have in mind?

3. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Hi butterflyice,

Thanks for replying... I feel evening time after 5 p.m. would be better. But if its agreed upon by anyone joining me. By the way, are you interested to meet?

Let's see if the thread has any more viewers who would like to join the meet.

4. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

Looks like Coimbatoreans are not interested to meet and make friends....

So many views but just one reply..

5. maithrey

maithrey New IL'ite

I am interested in making new friends , i stay at sathyamangalam, so if i get to know the date and venue and only if possible i will be able to meet

6. srideviire

srideviire New IL'ite

hi
    I am interested to make to friends in cbe.I am from cbe. now living in Ireland. planning to visit in August