1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

loose trousers for women

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Hunny, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Hunny

Hunny New IL'ite

<table class="styledtbl" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="95%"><tbody><tr class="hirow"><td align="right" valign="top" width="20%">
    </td> <td valign="top">hi, these days i see many girls wearing these loose pants which have an elastic cuff. they are mostly in banian material. but they are not the loose leggings which will have a crush bottom.instead they have an elastic cuff in the bottom. i'm jus wondering what they are called? loose leggings? or gaucho pants? yoga pants??? and any idea of where they are available in adyar, chennai? someone plz.... </td></tr></tbody></table>

2. namianu

namianu New IL'ite

Hi Hunny
    I believe they are called harem pants . If the pant is loose near the waist then it will be surely harem pants.There is one type of pants which look like chudi pajamas ,they are called leggings. Its available in Globus and Simthis, near the Adyar Bakery(Life style supermarket). U can try there.
    namianu:)

3. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Yeah i think wat your referring to are harem pants...i shall be getting soem when i coem to chennai..thanx for the shops