1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What to wear on holiday?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by lekshmiremesh, Apr 25, 2015.

1. lekshmiremesh

lekshmiremesh New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am going to singapore from India for a week long holiday. [COLOR=#009900 !important]What kind[/COLOR] of clothes should I pack? Normally, I wear sarees here because of my job. Salwars, jeans, kurtis all that stuff too. But I don't want to wear things which might make me stick out / look old etc. etc.
    I am....well... quite plump so I am always [COLOR=#009900 !important]confused[/COLOR] about what to wear gigglingsmiley And I so want to look nice and elegant and modern for all those facebook photos [​IMG]. so Please do help me

Also [COLOR=#009900 !important]what are[/COLOR] the things I can shop for? what should my [COLOR=#009900 !important]approximate[/COLOR] budget be? I read someplace that lace fabric for sarees can be bought in singapore... any ideas?

Regs,
    Lekshmi

2. simplesoul

simplesoul New IL'ite

Hi Lekshmi,

Considering that the weather in Singapore is hot and humid for most part of the year, you might want to avoid sarees, denims and anything that will stick to your body tightly.

Cotton shorts with medium fitting T shirts would be the best choice, if you are comfortable. You can also opt for cotton kurtis with leggings or linen trousers, cotton dresses.

Hope this helps and enjoy your trip :)