1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Interested in buying and selling branded stuff,amazing Work from home opportunity...!

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by VandanaS, Jul 6, 2014.

1. VandanaS

VandanaS Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am in the process of starting export business of branded ladies items such as hand bags,purse,variety of leggings,perfumes etc. all at reasonable price. Thus m looking for members who can support me in selling the same in their office/friends/relations etc.

Anyone interested please PM me with your details so that we can talk over the phone and discuss the plans.

M sure it would b a great side business or work from home opportunity for lot of ladies like me:)

Awaiting a great response...!!!

cheers:)

Vandana

2. Lavanya0101

Lavanya0101 New IL'ite

Re: Interested in buying and selling branded stuff,amazing Work from home opportunity

Hi Vandana,

I am interested. But can we work together as I am from India?

1 person likes this.
  3. VandanaS

VandanaS Junior IL'ite

Re: Interested in buying and selling branded stuff,amazing Work from home opportunity

Hi lavanya,

sure v can...m travelling to India for a month...n ll start work on this once m back..

till then u decide,do u have buyers around u who can buy our products n what is their spending limit..

rest I ll keep in touch with you end of august.

take care :)

4. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

hi ,

Thats a good work one can do from home.

But Online Shopping Stores in India have made the most stylish clothes easily available in the market..
    Dresses, Shirts and Blouses, Jumpsuits and Playsuits, Blazers and Jackets for Women all the new trends in clothing is available online .

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014