1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fashion & Trends for You

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Emmy1609, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Emmy1609

Emmy1609 Junior IL'ite

The most representative trend is wearing the latest and getting things which considered being fashionable. Modern society creates fashion on branding. A clothing style may be introduced as a fashion, but its use becomes a custom after being handed down from generation to generation. A mass production of clothing was made fashionable and available to more people for lower prices. Clothing can be decorated or designed with all types of images and colors. The designs can either be embroidered onto the fabric, woven on to the fabric, silk screened, or ironed onto the fabric to create a desired look. I want to suggest that don't get crazy about fashion, wear only those outfit in which you feel comfortable. Comfort is the main thing about dresses. So i want to suggest to all ladies that kurtis, designer sarees and suits all are the best outfits for any occasion. I would like to know about your choice so please tell me what you like to wear now a days......

2. batool100

batool100 New IL'ite

3. lisacarter

lisacarter Junior IL'ite

everyone like latest fashion.

4. AlisaAnne

AlisaAnne New IL'ite

There are many online shops where you can get latest and trendy fashion. You need to search them on Google.

5. nancybadriya

nancybadriya New IL'ite

every year is latest designs will come but ever green collections will be preferred in all functions traditional way of dresses is attractive in parties and wedding functions.