1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lingerie Review : Biara

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by habbo, Jun 6, 2013.

1. habbo

habbo New IL'ite

Hi all, especially jessica and meghna,
    Writing this especially for you both,
    Also, bought biara to make a thread on the review, here in indusladies :).

Biara is a very economical brand of bras.
    It costed 300 RS. I got a underwired and padded white bra size 34d(my size was not available, had to settle for this).
    It is comfortable, nothing to complain there.
    But the whole purpose of the bra is lost, because it offers minimal coverage and is thinner than you would expect a daily wear bra to be.
    Especially for larger cup sizes it is not able to hold as much as i would. Thus even though the texture was very soft and projected well. It felt awkward.
    If you are a bit on the naughty side, wearing a little revealing dress, it will show good cleavage.

May be a comfortable bra for the small chested people, or if you live in my city where sun is trying to kill us.

The bottom was among the most comfortable comparable to jockey, soft and comfortable, kind of wear and forget. But the quality might not be the best, already have loose stitches.

2 people like this.

2. habbo

habbo New IL'ite

sorry girls,
    wrong info above, the panty is gone, it didnt last 2 weeks, if you dont want to loose a wear in 2 weeks(worn 4 times) you should stay away from their panty line

1 person likes this.
  3. meghna10

meghna10 Senior IL'ite

Hey thanks for the info habbo, i will now try to stay away from Biara. The info was pretty useful! :)

4. meghna10

meghna10 Senior IL'ite

Did you go through the products range? They do offer full coverage and everyday wear bras...

Regards,
    Meghana

5. habbo

habbo New IL'ite

I did go through their catalogue, some were not stocked at the store, and the others were not available in the sizes required.

6. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

If you r very much confident about the quality of the biara brand of bra then i guess there is not much to do talking about it unless someone else comes up with a alternate opinion. I was really impressed by their ads but like you said a bra should do a proper job for which is it is made, leave alone the the fact that it can expose cleavage well. Now thats another part because not every one wears party attire and not every woman would be comfortable about showing her cleavage. But if a bra as u mentioned about Biara is so flimsy or skimpy enough, then its of no use to wear especially for a daily use. Haboo, What is your idea of minimal coverage after you have worn the bra? you ean to say its got smaller cups even for the bigger size bra? if so i agree with you its not going to hold the breasts in its place and on the whole i guess the idea of Biara is defeated.

1 person likes this.
  7. habbo

habbo New IL'ite

Jessica, i might have to disagree with you,
    as i had said in my review, it was from a point of view of a big chested lady,
    the cup size was not the issue, but it coverage leaned towards a push up bra(if i can say that),
    a daily use bra for me shouldnt be that way.
    if i can be naughty, i would say it might impress your loved one.
    AND
    Maybe the opinion of a smaller or the average lady should get more attention than mine.

8. habbo

habbo New IL'ite

I should probably start by calling out some of my favourite brands
    offcourse this is about conservative every day wear,(I have special brands for the "special" occasions)

I would list the two, first up,
    Curvy Kate - the best brand so far
    second but not far,
    Panache - It might be called a more modern version of curvy kate

I would like to have a poll of this, http://www.indusladies.com/forums/clothing-and-apparels/222989-the-best-brand-of-bra.html

9. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Haboo I was under the impression that the litle coverage meant smaller cups

10. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

Lot of offeres are provided for this brand across many online sites.