1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Working women Beauty Tips/Daily Schedule

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by AnithaPartha, May 5, 2012.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,

As a working women, with the less time we have - how to pamper us?
    Let's try to share our info.

For eg - I've done hair straightening last year(to reduce my time towards hair).. After hair st ing, its easy for me.. just to comb hair & I can leave free hair & go to office.

Every 3weeks once, I go for eyebrow threading. 6weeks once, leg/arm waxing. 3months once facial.. We have to do all this.. Because, we meet people daily.. We may have meetings with clients.. So, we have to be fresh & our face should feel fresh right..

Ladies, suggest me or give info what else can be done.. How to pamper ourself being a working women.. Let' also share being a working women what could be our schedule..

Office timings 8-5pm
    I go to gym directly from office & do ex between 6-7pm and then to home..
    Giving a bath to my son, feeding him, then will watch serials with family & sleep.. this is my working women schedule.. Please share yours too..

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

70+ views.. no response

3. madhums

madhums New IL'ite

Hi Anitha,
    You have a very busy routine....!!! I suggest you to go for a spa or a massage center once every 6 months or so.... It really helps you to get pampered.
    Some of my favorite way of getting out of stress are,
    1. Applying warm olive oil to my hairs every week and massage with finger tips.It takes only 20 to 30 min. Leaving it as it is for an hour and get washed.
    2. Soaking feet in warm water for 15 min will give great relax after a busy day. Add a table spoon or two of sea salt and a teaspoon of olive oil to water. This helps me a lot.
    Will add more.

4. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Wow, my favourite topic. I work from 8 to 4 PM with 1 hr commute each way. For me, I have to be home by 5.30PM since my daughter comes back from school in bus. I have enough exercise since I walk to and from train stations and also my office campus is too huge, so will walk for meetings and canteen and so on during the day so I dont need any gym.

Once in 2 weeks I go for eyebrow threading, once in a week, once in two weeks I apply henna to hair at home I do a home facial and once a month, clean my arms and legs at home(veet). But would love to go to parlor for facial and henna every month, but no time.