1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to dress up well

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by coolsandy, Apr 17, 2012.

1. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

Most of us wear kurtis, t shirts, indo western tops to the college/office. I mean those that do not need a dupatta/chunri.

But, how many of us really ensure that the bra seams are not visible from it? Not to mention the nipples. I, personally feel, any such protrudings attract unnecessary attention.

I am pretty sure, most of us might have ignored these petty issues. May be we are not even aware of such things let alone prevent it.

So, what needs to be done overcome those problems?
    Wear a seamless brassiere. Use bra pads/nipple pads. Padded bras work great too.

How do you all go about this?

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Coolsandy... As you said, you can wear bra pads..also we can use stole which would be perfect with indo western wear too.

3. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

i would prefer the answer to be "one can wear ..."

4. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

A T-shirt bra is a good option, I have found. Particularly one with racer-back styling or a front clip. This reduces the bulk in the back caused by the hook fastening. Lined cups are also good, and make sure that the bra doesn't look like the ones that my mum bought for me when I developed in the 1980s-heavy seamed cups with thick scratchy lace:rantthat showed through all but the heaviest top.