1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody bought sarees/salwars from Utsav Fashion(online)???

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by inlovewithmylyf, Nov 20, 2011.

1. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

I am planning to buy Lehenga Sarees from Utsav Fashion(online)... They have some good collection... I just wanna know if anybody bought any sarees or salwars from them??? Are they reliable??? Is it safe to buy online?? Anybody knows any site thts reliable n tht I can buy from?? I am really interested in buying it from them but m a bit skeptical as this is the first time m orderin a dress online in India... N the prices are a bit high, so just wanted to know ur opinions before I place an order with them... Thanks!!!

2. helenwlsn5

helenwlsn5 New IL'ite

It is safe to buy online from trusted sites. I did not buy from Utsav collection. But i bought cosmetics and jeans from coollifeshop.com- one of the best online shopping store in India.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  3. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

I bought a pre-stitched saree and blouse from CBazaar and it was perfect. I loved it.. I agree.. It is a bit expensive comparatively but I was impressed with the quality and the exact fit of the saree and the blouse.. So I was happy.

4. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

I have purchased many times from Utsav-sarees and salwars. Everything was good quality and well stitched with plenty of loosening. If your purchase is more than $100, you can type "freeship" into the discount/coupon box and save on the shipping (or at least I have always been able to do so). Things usually ship within 2 or 3 weeks, depending on stated timeframe in the description, and from India to my house outside of Denver is about four days delivery (by FedEx) weather allowing.

BhumiBabe likes this.
  5. inlovewithmylyf

Thanx a lot for ur all th suggestions ladies... Now, I think I can go ahead n order one.. Ok, I am plannin to buy this one... Ferozi Color Pure Semar Lehenga Saree VWC1009 [VWC1009] - $229.90 : Designer Sarees-Saris, Indian Sarees, Wedding Bridal Sarees Online, Salwar Kameez, Kurtis, Sarees, Buy Saree Online at Designersareesalwar.com

Lemme know if this s worth th price... Also, this s not from Utsav... Anyone has any idea about Designersareesalwar.com??? Now, my actual problem s, I tried mailing both Designersareesalwar n Utsav, I got a reply from Utsav but not from th other one... I mailed them n asked how many cms blouse would they give along with the Lehenga-Saree... They said approx 80cms... which I believe would be 75-80cms.. But, would tht be enough to stitch a blouse??? Before I buy this, I just wanted to know from u guys... M going to buy an unstitched blouse along with th LS...

6. inlovewithmylyf

I found the same light blue saree at Indiansareedesigns.com ... It s 246USD... If anyone knows anything about this site, lemme know...

7. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

I have not had any good luck with Designersareesalwar.com-ended up disputing a charge with my CC company, after trying to contact them because 6 months was too long for readymade to ship! They've changed names at least once IIRC, and there are many typos on their website (including the drop down menu bar!! Sign of a slipshod operation, in my opinion).
    Unless you are large in the bosom, or rather heavy, 80 cm should be enough for a blouse. The blouse piece would be 44" by about 36", so unless you want a long sleeve blouse or one that is waist length, it should be sufficient material.

8. inlovewithmylyf

Helen, Coolife s really cool... But they sell only cosmetics n jeans??? M looking for lehenga sarees... But nice to know tht u had a good experience shoppin online...

Raga, u sent them the measurements?? I wore a saree for my wedding... After tht I have not worn one... So, I don't have exact meansurements to send them... Thts the reason m getting it unstitched... But m so excited to know tht u got the stitched blouse n saree perfect.. This makes me want to buy it more... :)

Cissy, yeah m plannin to buy something above 100 dollars only... N they give some free gifts too.. :) ... Nice to know ur experience with Utsav... Ok, if u had bought sarees from them, were th blouses lengthy enough for u to stitch a blouse??? Lemme know please... Now, tht u have all given me assurance, m ready n excited to order it but then m just worried about the blouse measurements...

My dad only kept pulling me away from buying online.. He was saying tht we should not order online, the quality wont be good n all.. Now I can tell him tht all of u bought n are very happy with the quality n everything... :) ...

9. inlovewithmylyf

Hey Cissyboo, thanx for the quick reply... So, I have dropped th plan of buying from designersareesalwar... Yup, those guys did not even bother to reply... Thts th reason I asked u guys... Thank God, I got ur advice before I placed an order... So, 80cms is more than enough na... Then, I think I can go ahead... Do, u have any idea about indiansareedesigns.com???