1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you know how our crazy shopping story begins? share yours too here

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by chitrajaraika, Jan 13, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Do you know how our shopping crazy story begins

Its weekend holiday hence we plan for crazy shoppin. We are working or home maker it wont be a matter.But we loves to do shopping.Mostly everyone in this world loves to do shopping.Even we put some restriction to us before going for shopping but when we enter into shopping mals our eyes and hands are really uncontrolled we are admire about the beauty and attraction of everythings.First we enter into dress section and check and wear the latest trends in trial room.every dress is saying you are superb in this dress. hence buy atleast 2-3 model brands of dresses.Mainly we will buy jewels thats our passion too.we will buy the jewels according to our dress colors.then next we move to handbag section buying the bag according to our dress color sometimes or we buy trendy bag.next we buy superb perfume wow its mindblowing fragrance know thats why.Then if we go to slipper section our eyes will be confused because all model slippers are superb for our feet.next we move to make up kits like lipstick and other items too.Still we have some craze about shopping and doing the same next week holiday. what to do thats shopping for us.

Do you agree with me friends

Share your shopping experienc here.what you purchased recently

2. br123

br123 New IL'ite

I totally agree with you.Shopping just one item is impossible in shopping mall.Most of the people end up shopping clothes,bags and shoes.

3. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

Hi,

It will be a very good day if i shop things.I just thought of shopping in departmental stores as i read your thread.:) When we go to the stores,as soon as seeing some attractive things like soup packet,pickles,snacks i like to pick some more other than my schedule.After a shop,going for a snack stall nearby will be a good feeling.:thumbsup

In clothing section,it always depends for me to spend time depending on the crowd.:hide:

Usually,for me shopping will be good at festival times :)

4. chitrajaraika

Thank you br for your first feedback.yes you are correct

5. chitrajaraika

thanks for sharing your opinion keethi dear