1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Engagement make up..need suggestions

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by chitrajaraika, Aug 31, 2009.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi Frnds,:hiya

My marriage wil be on January2010. I want your recommendations of good parlors or makeup artists in Madurai.On October my engagment. For my engagement which type of make up and color saree shall i wear.How d make up has to be grand or simple.What type of lipstick shall i have for my engagement.My upper lip is dark color and lower lip is pink color how to make both in same color.i am fair alrdy but lips make me odd .Pls say which color sarees,hairstyles and lipstick shal i use.What type of facial shal i do

Thanks,
    Chitra Jaraika
    :cheers

2. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

hi chitra..,

my suggestion is u can wear dark blue or dark violet or dark green silk saree for ur engagement,
    for that u can wear white stoned jewelery set,u can wear very simplewhite stoned "nethi chutti"
    it will give u simple & bright look...

pin ur hairs in front and leave it freely (free hair) if ur parents allowed.

for marriage u can wear maroon color saree and gold color jewelery set,u can wear traditional make up ,that is nethi chutti,kai vangi....like that....it will give u grand & rich look..

3. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations.:)
    I prefer dark green silk saree since it suits to fair complexions. For hairstyle go for traditional one. You'll look gorgeous. Braid your hair and choose only jasmine flowers. For facial you can try banana facial at home.

4. chitrajaraika

Hi

Thanks for ur opinion me too thougt of meroon.In meroon silk saree what type of border is gud becos depending on d border color only i can hv blouse know

My cousin said Copper sulphate blue with pamolive green border silk will be nice for engagment.Whats ur opinion

Can i add some stone works and chamuki in blouse do u know any design for blouse becos my cousin had some designs on blouse too with chamuki and stone works
    For my marriage i decide meroon by ur idea

Free hair cant be allowed in my culture i am having long hair.i dnt know wat hairstyle to do.Shal i hv french plot hairstyle for my engagment

Thanks in advance

5. chitrajaraika

Thanks da Shel!:thumbsup

But already i am going to wear dark green saree for Flower function that is first Level of marriage:crazy

For second level is engagment i am going to select coppe sulphate blue with pamolive green border da:rotfl

Third level is Marriage i decided meroon da:drowning

Yeah surely jasmine wil be there da.

Actually my fiace is some what dull.Henc wat type of dresses can i ask him to wear for these three levels.i know u r genius hence pls give tips for Him too

Actually we planned to wear same color but it will look gud or bad i dnt know.pls say ur opinion regarding this

Shal i ask him to go for parlors.He is having dark circles becos of IT field and no time to apply cucumber or potato.What type of facial shall i ask him to do.

He is staying with friend hence he cant try facial in room.Pls say da

I am waitng for ur reply:coffee

What type of healthy food shall i tk becos i am very weak:hide:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  6. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi chitra,
    Thank you for your appreciation.:) Formals will be good. You can give a try to Louis Phillipe shirts. They are excellent and looks good. But they are little bit costly. For the engagement and flower function, I hope this will be enough. For wedding reception, you can try suits. Raymonds is good. Nowadays Shervani doesnt suit all.
    My personal opinion it'll look odd. If both of you wear green color dress on the same day, it wont be catchy to others. Anyway you try your best in this.
    Ask him to try in Naturals salon. In general if we go for facial they'll use any of the pack. Check out the process in my thread " facial process- try yourself at home". If specified they 'll do fruit facial. But all these thing we can do it at home at affordable prices. I think he can apply potato juice before going to bed. If he cant use cotton, he can just apply the juice on his eyelids every now and then. No one can find it.
    Drink 2 glasses of milk daily. I used to drink 4 glasses of milk daily. :cheers Have atleast one fruit daily. If possible take carrot juice. Also take dates, if you feel you are anaemic.

Any more queries?????????

7. chitrajaraika

Hi my dear shel :thumbsup :drowning

Thnks for ur detailed answer.He is nt hving mixie to tk potato juice thats d problm.He is hvng some acne and dark spots too.he is taking hair bath daily Due to pollution of his long journey his skin damaging by this and become dull daily.His office is in very long distance.He has no time to protect his skin.His skin is sensitive skin like me.Is any juice will solve these above prblm means say Shel.Becos he is in busy schedule in office thats d main prblm:coffee

Ok shel pls say gud dark color dresses for my fiace for marriage.Then its for me to select dress for that three levels that i hv mentioned to u alrdy.If he try any facial tips means it look odd becos he is in PG.Evryone see him thats y its problm but days r very less for marriage.Hence give some quick and easy tips to reduce acne,spots,pores,fairness for him for sensitive skin :)

How to increase stamina.He is weak becos eating foods in hotel and get tired soon by this unhealthy foods.Will dates work wel for stamina.At present he is eating cornflakes+milk only.is it gud food..He is nt hvng time to cook.He has to go to office at 8 a.m and return at 8p.m in mrng hence inbetween time what healthy he has to hv.Give some schedule for foods

Thanks a lot once again for ur reply.Really u r great shellll:thankyou2:

Sory to distb u shel:bowdown

8. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

I prepare Maroon color will be suit for you or peacock blue.

9. chitrajaraika

Hi Meharnisa

Thanks a lot.Its good option to move.Nice opinion from u

10. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi chitra,

Thank you.:)
    Dont make me :drowning with your appreciations.:biglaugh:biglaugh
    One small request: Dont use SMS style of text. Its taking long time for me to read.:spin Its really time taking.
    Daily hair wash is not a problem.
    Carrot juice will improve the complexion. It can be taken as Milkshakes. That would be great. Even carrot-vanilla milk shake tastes better.
    I'm taking it for the past one week. I could see the difference. :) Also it improves the eye power. I think those who are working in front of the Computer Typing system has to taste this juice often.
    If you have the function in the morning go for lighter shades. And if you have the function in the evening go for darker shades.
    Dont go for darker shades in blue.:oops: It doesnt suit all. I hope :idea maroon will suit to all complexion. You have plenty of colors available in Louis Phillipe. Why dont you check it out?
    check out my thread "home remedies-all under one roof "
    As I mentioned to you earlier, he too can follow that.
    Instead of taking cornflakes as such, you can substitute it as follows. Because there is no big nutrients in cornflakes alone. So you can try this: 1 glass of milk + 2 tablespoon of corn flakes + 1 cup fruits. Even dry fruits and nuts can be added.