1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Tamil Novels

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by sowmyasridhar, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Rajikaa

Rajikaa New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    It's nice to see the view of many regarding one topic. Let me join with u all. It has been a month I often visit this blog to find Historical novels and I read one or two. Thankyou. By this thread I found Nandipurathu Nayagi and Kaveri Mainthan Novels are good. If some one has can u post it! Thank u once again. Bye!

2. devirams

devirams Silver IL'ite

pls can anyone upload Mithila Vilas by lakshmi.i want to read tat novel

3. iniyal

iniyal New IL'ite

i have read a lot of tamil novels, have anyone read tharaiyil irangum vimaanangal by indumathi. very nice one.

4. chamu02

chamu02 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I just came across this thread and noticed no entry for more than a yr !!
    i would like to share one of the BEST novels i have read - Kaalachakaram By Narasimha (earlier The Hindu Editor)
    So many news to know about our regular day to day activities - so many wonderful non-boring explanation as the story flows. I used to read any novel once and if it is really very good (like Balakumaran's Udaiyar / Kalkiyin Ponniyin Selvan, Sandilyan's Rajamuthirai / Rajaperigai etc) - i tend to read it again in a gap of 7-8 years. But this Kaalachakaram was the only novel which i read for 2nd time in a gap of 1 yr. I wish every book lover should read this novel.

5. HEMASRIRANGAM

HEMASRIRANGAM Bronze IL'ite

please upload other historical novels authors like Kovi,Viswaksenan,Udhyanan.