1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

want to know a telugu novel name and author name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by navathaj23, Aug 31, 2015.

1. navathaj23

navathaj23 New IL'ite

Hi all,

i read a telugu novel very long back may be in 2006. its a new published book..
    i want to read it again.. the story of the book is like

A girl(heroine) in a middle class family who gets her job in US with H1 visa and is so exicted to travel. she convinces her parents ans whill happily travels to US. In US she mets the Consultancy head(hero). this guy will show her some job openings there and will tell her to attend interviews with fake experince. in one interview she fails and comes back and will go ahead with her real experince and will get a job.he send her to parlour and changed her look and with formal wear overthere. they both will be have sweet quarells everytime... he will be teasing her when they are alone.
    in her consultancy there are 3 girls who shares a room with her and that guy fell in love with her and she too fell in with him but she wont express it as she want to marry a guy whom her parents show her. one day they have a get to gether in her place and her roommates with out her knowledge arrange them some privacy at that time he proposes her and she says her wish like she want to marry a guy whom her parents show... after that she started avoiding him. but feels some bad also.. then one fine she got a call from india with message her grand ma is serious start immedeitely.. she started to travel back india and will be crying from the time he heard the news.. the flight gots delayed by 3-4 hrs... after some time she heard a voice from her back "stop srying unable to see this face" when she turn back its the hero.. she will start a fight like what you know and why i am crying..my grand ma is in serious situation "like that... then he will tell her nothing happend to ur grand ma... in my last visit to india i went to ur home and spoke with ur parents and they agreed to marry you with me... for your wish i told them wait for two months and sasked htem to call you india and like normal marriage proposal introduce me... but you spoiled everything" and she will call to india and gets confirmation reg this... it will be a happy ending in the airport only...

Please any one tell me the author and novel name of this...
    i read it in TELUGU....

thanks in advance

1 person likes this.

2. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: want to know the Author and novel name for this in TELUGU

Hi Navathaj hope other readers at IL can provide you the name of the book/author.

3. navathaj23

navathaj23 New IL'ite

Re: want to know the Author and novel name for this in TELUGU

@chillbreeze
    me and my freind read that book in my final year of college... we both didnt remeber the book/author name...

i posted here for that reason only....

4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes the story sounds interesting.