1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need help in knowing the author name and novel name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by abinayavenkate, Jan 29, 2015.

1. abinayavenkate

abinayavenkate New IL'ite

Hi all,
    some months back I read a tamil novel but forgot it's name and author. Pls help me identify them. Here is a gist of the story.. Heroine's dad s a teacher who rapes his student and the brother (hero)of the student will take revenge by raping the daughter of the teacher man in their house itself and hero will also kidnap the heroine and keep in a isolated room and continue the abuse for many days .. he 'll bring roadies to rape her again one day by she 'll meet with an accident while escaping and forget all past. Hero will get scared if she 'll die of the accident and so he 'll give treatment for her and will feel bad for his act .. Heroine changes lik a child forgetting all her past and remembers only d hero. Hero will keep her in his frens house and take care f her as her dad would 've committed suicide. Meanwhile heroine will get pregnant and hero will b shocked. hero will Tak care of her very well and she'll deliver a boy . Suddenly heroine will get back to normal mind and she 'll get confusedof all this and she 'll run away levving the child.... end. Both will be united...

Pls tel me this story name and author.. ttamil novel..

2. madhu04

madhu04 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I read a novel long before i forgot the title and author , the story goes like this, both hero and heroines meets each other hero falls in love and after that hero searches heroine everywhere but she lives in hero's brother house and after that all goes to thier native place and lives together,but due to negative flash back for heroine the hero's family rejects her....... please tell me the title and author for this story.

3. abinayavenkate

Oops.Madhu u posted one more story as a question to my original thread.. pls post it as a separate thread.. it may confuse who try to reply me

4. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Abinaya
    its RC novel, and I have read it too.

5. abinayavenkate

Visasri,
    no..I'm sure it's not ramani chandran novel.. I don read her books.. Pls recollect and tel me the author and novel name