1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Novel Name and Author

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by viji2015, Jan 14, 2015.

1. viji2015

viji2015 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have forgotten the Novel Name. The story goes like this. Hero and Heroine are Doctors. Both were inlove.I remember hero's name as Vinoth Kumar. Due to some Problem He had quarrel with heroine and get married to a Girl an arranged marriage. After Marriage , He comes to know about his wife affair with her lover, and confirms that she is conceived from her ex-lover.Hero gots fedup with life and never get close to her. On the other side the girl releise her mistake and try to patch up with her husband. Meanwhile Heroine adopt a Orpan girl and bring her up. After long time Hero and Heroine have opportunity to meet eachother.He try to win hert again.. but Heorine makes clear about her stand and wishes him and his wife to lead a good life.
    Can any body tell me which Novel is it. Title Please. anybody help me???

2. viji2015

viji2015 New IL'ite

Nobpdy is there to help me... Strange.. I thought it is biggest ladies wesite, where many of them are there to help.. But feels sad ... Nobaody to help me...,,,, Bye...