1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

deviyin kanmani book

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Jaiselv, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Jaiselv

Jaiselv New IL'ite

Hi to all,
    i love to read a novels. once i read a novel in deviyin kanmani book. i dont know about the author name and the novel name but i love the story. The story maybe published at deviyin kanmani in 2010 or 2011. if any one read this story please share the link with me my humble request to you all. let me explain cripsy. The heroine name in the novel is Udhayathaara and i couldn't remember the hero name. The story is, udhayathaara lived with her mother and father. she is a middle class family and she is so beautiful. she took with rose in her garden and she went for hers friend marriage that time she missed her photos. Certainly the hero got the photo cover and he likes udhayathaara. he didn't know about her name and other details. One day her father died. udhayathaara went for a job that time one rowdy misbehave with her. The hero tried to find her but he couldn't then udhayathaara went for other job now there is a twist. She was working in hero's home. His sister addicted to drug. Udhayathaara and her mother stayed in hero's outhouse. she tired to come out his sister from drug addict. one day in his home he saw udahayathaara and he shocked and very excited and their love was well developed. hero's cousin come to hero's home. hero's mother would like to marry her son with hero's cousin. finally the mother knew about her son love. Hero's family and Udhayathaara went for tour. that time udhayathaara was kidnapped by someone. she tied with rope. The hero searching udhayathaara everywhere. he couldn't find her. He searching for above 2 days. she escaped from the kidnapped person and she saw hero finally. that time she realized how much the hero love her. His shirts shrunk,his hair without oil and his eyes came to red without sleep. these all the things showed as he searched her beyond his soul. The author described that situation is extremely awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    1 person likes this.

2. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi @Jaiselv,

Welcome to the book lovers forum. Do keep sharing your comments on the best books that you have enjoyed reading. We would like to read that, also do check out other discussions and activities here. Happy reading.

1 person likes this.
  3. ohkani

ohkani New IL'ite

Hi Jaiselv,

The book name is Priyamana Priyane author name sivshree i guess...

Superb novel ....Enjoy ....

1 person likes this.
  4. Jaiselv

Jaiselv New IL'ite

Wow superbbbbbb....... Thanks thanks a lot.....that is the novel..... Do you know the link of the story? if have means pls share it with me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
  5. Jaiselv

Jaiselv New IL'ite

Hi,
    Anyone have Infaa alocious novels links, pdf or online reading links....
    Thanks in Advance.....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2015
  6. Mohanas85

Mohanas85 New IL'ite

Hi ILs
    I read a novel in my school days.I forgot the novel name and author. But the story goes like this..hero (Kathir) and heroine ( kalpana) are from the same village and study in the same school..kalpana is rich pannaiyar's daughter but Kathir is from poor family..after kalpana attains puberty her mother dies..pannaiyar marry his keep..kalpana's chithi mistreat her and stop her from going to school.meantime Kathir secure good marks in 12th and get medical admission..he try hard to meet kalpana but he couldn't meet her before he leaves the village. After that chithi threatens kalpana and marry her to his rowdy brother . He treats her very badly and rape her also and then she becomes mad..by that time a girl comes to that village from city for research or something and saw kalpana and know about her story..she takes kalpana with her and admit her in a hospital where Kathir also do the practice...he saw her there and they reunite..
    Please if some one knows this novel let me know..thanks in advance...