1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

tamil romantic novels title may not know

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by sugansri84, Nov 21, 2012.

1. sugansri84

sugansri84 New IL'ite

i want a novel that it was start with heroine's dad get money for his property from the hero's father but he couldn't return so he decided to sell to them heroine is not willing to do this she entered into hero's house at night and plan for thefting the property document next day hero said i and your daughter is in love for a long time.Hers father accept the hero to marry his daughter.still the heroine hates the hero and wants escape from him so she told that she is in love with someone.unfortunately hers friend come with his sister to meet them.the hero thinks he is the one loves his wife the story is going like this i dont know the novel name i think heroine name is radhai

1 person likes this.

2. devirams

devirams Silver IL'ite

The novel name is Nenje Nee Vazhga by RC

2 people like this.
  3. vishnusree

vishnusree Bronze IL'ite

hi frsd ..........as usal.........i need to knw abt these stry title and author............i hv posted these..........many time...........plzzzzz do help to find....these were posted by some one in our forum.........i would like to read the story........if any one came across...........help me to abt the name and author,..........if u have plz sent to my pm..............

1st stry
    Th hero is a doctor. He was in love with the heroine but they both get married to different person. The heroine's kid gets sick [COLOR=#009900 !important]and will
    be [COLOR=#009900 !important]recommended[/COLOR] to take to hero. Hero will be seperated from his wife and since the heroine has no money he will do all that he can to get the kid safer and will [COLOR=#009900 !important]ask the[/COLOR] heroine to be at his guest house and provides her a job saying as caretaker of the house (of his friends) thought it belongs to him. The hero's wife comes back with kids often and finally the hero and heroine gets united.

Don't know who's story it is but i thought it was the UB. If anyone recalls the story can you please provide me the story title and link (or [COLOR=#009900 !important]attachment[/COLOR]), please?
    2nd
    The story goes like this, the heroine is from a middle class bramin family and she's the only daughter. In her childhood, she will go for hindi that through her hindi teachershe got a opportunity to translate one advertisement jingle from hindi to tamil. That was appreciated by everybody in that ad company and she got some amount for that. later that hindi [COLOR=#009900 !important]teacher[/COLOR] had given more offers like this she also got good earning in that. but these activities are not liked by her mom. mom wants to marry her early. but the heroine wants to work for that ad company. but she has to improve her lot for that field like communications, language everything. she has done every thing at last she become one ad company owner. but she couldnt find time to thing about her [COLOR=#009900 !important]marriage[/COLOR]. One fine day she met one her teammate . he is married man with one daughter and his wife is no more. they both start to work each other and his daughter also very much attache to heroine and her mother. like this story will go >>>>>

at the end she decided to marry to her friend

3rd
    Story is the hero marries the heroine because of his family pressure. The heroine gives her husband a gift of Black pant and cream shirt on his birthday. He gets moved by her behaviour. I remember only that particular scene.

4. vishnusree

vishnusree Bronze IL'ite

haiiiiii frds do any one know the above nvls titile plz do pm me..................

5. mals

mals New IL'ite

hi frnds i am mals.the hero name is sujay.the heroine name is dheepthi.i forgot the story name.pls tell me

1 person likes this.