1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Name of this novel

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by priya8716, Jul 20, 2012.

1. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

Hi friends
    This is a RC or JS or KJ's novel I think..
    It is a fake marraige kind of story. Heroine is going to marry her relative. Her relative's boss wants her to marry him for one year until his mother will write the will in his name. Hero is in love with someone else, but his mother does not approve of that girl. So they start this marriage of convenience and they become very good friends. She also encourages him to start his own business which becomes successful. His mother comes to live with them. His mother gets suspicious and she says that she will change the will after a baby is born. They go to Kodaikanal or somewhere with hero's uncle (he is there to judge their relationship) and he gets hurt, etc.
    I seem to remember the story well, but no idea on who the author is or the name of the novel.
    Thanks!
    Priya

2. subaravi

subaravi New IL'ite

3. devirams

devirams Silver IL'ite

its VannaMalai Nee Enakku by Jaisakthi

4. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

Yes! Yes!!! Thanks Devi. I was breaking my head on this one -- I remember every incident in that story, but couldnt figure out the name. Thanks!!

1 person likes this.