1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Deviyin Kanmani

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by geetha1982, Jul 5, 2012.

1. geetha1982

geetha1982 New IL'ite

I had read a tamil novel published in 'Deviyin kanmani'.i think it was published in 2011.i don't know the name and author. I believe anyone of you who are fond in reading novels would have a chance to read that novel.
    Let me explain the story in crispy. It's a love story.The main characters are rajmohan and abarajeeth.Rajomohan was a doctor, he fell in love with abarajeeth a school girl.He tried to propose her,but she wont accept his love.hero tried to contact his family,then he realizes that she was living with his father.He convinced his father and married her(forcefully without her interest).
    After some years,she left the hero and continued her studies(medicine). But rajmohan was still in love with her,he dont know where she was residing.Years gone,with the reference of her friend she joined as practicing doctor in a hospital named AJI.He mets her husband in that hospital.
    Then she decided to leave the hospital,but her husband makes a challenge with her. so its insists her to stay there.And a new female character was introduced in the hospital,she was very close with her husband,this creates a possessive,also later she realizes he takes care of her father and the hospital was running in her name by his husband.
    She felt ashame of her,that she misses a caring husband.At the end they lives together.
    Hope I have presented the story line in an understandable format. Here is a humble request for all the book worms to tell me the name of the novel and the author or at least a way to search and find.

2. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

3. geetha1982

geetha1982 New IL'ite

Hi Shoba,

Am searching for this a long time.Thanks for the details.It will be helpful to me.
    thanks a lot

urs
    geetha

4. umaselz

umaselz New IL'ite

Hi Ravishoba,

Pls send me the link for L.C.Divakar and the novel name is UnTholilSayaVanthen, the mention link does not have files available. Or please private message.

Thanks a lot
    Uma

5. shaamilini

shaamilini New IL'ite

can't open the link, please private message me.