1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Love Stories - Give Links and Comment on them:

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Naghu, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naghu

Naghu Senior IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Let us start a new thread exclusively for 'Tamil Love Stories,Novels' ...their uploads,links and comments on the stories.:cheers

If possible, please upload 'Tamil Novels - with love theme'(ofcourse with happy ending) ...whether old or new...and share here.:coffee

Please write your opinion about the 'Stories'(&authors) you have read already...and you are reading now.

தமிழில் உள்ள காதல் கதைகளை இங்கே பகிர்ந்து,அந்தக்கதைகளைப் பற்றி உங்கள் எண்ணங்களையும் share பண்ணலாம்.:thumbsup

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011

2. Naghu

Naghu Senior IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Here I'm starting with முத்துலட்சுமி ராகவன் எழுதிய பூக்கோலம் போடவா...

The story begins with a ...Lazy start..but after a few chapters ...runs in Top gear...till the end.:thumbsup

Interesting love story, as Bharathi said, MR has a different, attractive and casual style.And the Heros are not extra-ordinary,Hero&/orHeroine are not very rich. Logically a possible love story between a 'College Lecturer' and a 'Travels Owner'.

Unable to search 'Bharathi's Quote' about Muthulakshmi Raghavan books in Share Tamil Novels... thread...(Ofcourse unable to search my own post also)...

So please avoid 'Thank You' for upload.....it leads to 'Thank you for commenting' - by the uploader for each and everyone given thanks separately.(actually 'Thank You' is not commenting)....again thank you for reply by the first 'thankers'

....ooooooops...Thaanga mudiyala.

(That makes replies for each upload into TWO full pages in the 'Share Tamil Novel..' thread....i.e.,20 replies...The valuable reply in between them gone unnoticed...even some valuable uploads gone unnoticed.....like the uploads by 1990mini)

Please Comment on the Story...or ..the author's writing style, ..or anything about the books

Link:Mr pookkolam podavaa...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  3. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi Naghu
    Can u please enable the download option.

Thanks
    Shoba

4. geeths

geeths Gold IL'ite

muthulakshmi ragavan, ivanga kathiyum konjam RC mam maathiri thaan irukku.konjam interestingavum irukku.neenga sonna storya inimael thaan padikanumpa.

geetha

5. Naghu

Naghu Senior IL'ite

Hi Shoba,

Will upload in Scribd within a few minutes.:thumbsup

One humble request: Please share the links of tamil love stories whether new or old, here.(in this thread)...:bowdown

and:bowdown please,please,please don't share the links of love stories uploaded by me in 'Share tamil novels and give your valuable comments here' ]thread.(stories=novels,sirukathai thoguppu,etc.):bowdown

:hide:please share family stories,thriller,crime stories i.e., novels of Vidhya Subramaniam,Indhumathi,Balakumaran,Ki.Ra.,Thi.Ja.,JK.,RK,and (other older/yester year writers) ....etc. there.I will also upload these type of stories there.:hide:

Please share your opinion about this MR book - பூக்கோலம் போடவா..

Scribd Link for MR - Pookkolam Podavaa.. :MR - Pookkolam Podavaa...

6. Naghu

Naghu Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Here is one love story written by JS - ஜெய்சக்தி - கண்ணுக்குள் பாய்ந்த நிலவு.

Believe it as a Love story..but we can tell this story as Love story mixed with Family story (especially the Hero's flaskback and Heroine's home) ...anyway in total, it is a sweet ending love story.

What's your opinion? Please reply here.:cheers

Please don't share the link @'Share Tamil novels...' thread.

Scribd Link:JS - Kannukkul Paaindha Nilavu

7. varshu

varshu New IL'ite

Hi Naghu

Thanks for the MR book. its good to read. she is not look like RC. but u are right the hero wont come in the big family not like a industry man casual as well very common problem it won't much imagination its worth to read MR story :)

8. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi Naghu
    Sorry pa if i had bothered u. Seeing the novel i go crazy, enakku porumaiye kidaiyathu, so pinged u.
    Thanks for uploading in scribd pa. After reading the book will give feedback, and as u told i am sharing more novel links here.

nii enthan vennilavu
    mounaththin kuyilosai
    viliyodu imai pola
    ennavalai kandu konden
    Another Madhavi Ravichandran Novel pa uploaded by vinitha ravi
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/46183034/Madhavi-Ravichandran-Priyamanavale

Enjoy
    Shoba

9. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Naghu,

Thanks for starting this thread buddy... Good idea!!! (Let this be my last thanks on this thread pa....:bonk :))

Verum novel links and comments of the novel mattum dhan inga podanum illaiya pa... smart thing...

Old shared novel links kuda kodukalaam nu solli irukeenga... Hmm... ok "Suttum vizhi sudar" of SKV...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45912880/Suttum-Vizhi-Sudar?in_collection=2775426

I enjoyed the reading of this book, page ku page orey sirupu dhan... Love+Comedy+kutti fights nu mixie la pottu oru adi adichu irukaanga author... Result ah simple ah sollanum na "Kalakitaanga", once again college kulla pona maathiri oru feeling...

Sogatha OOrukaai maathiri dhan vachu irukaanga, mothathula namaku nalla virundhu...

[Inimey padikka padikka, comment podukiren (poda try pannugiren) pa...]

10. ktumu

ktumu New IL'ite

Mounaththin Kuyilosai is a different kind of love story... I feel that this novel is written well and the author has made the story line work very well by the way she has portrayed the characters. This is definitely a good read.

- Kalpana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.