1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tamil Love Stories - Give Links and Comment on them:

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by Naghu, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Naghu,

No dear... I dont know about "Pinkpoo", he or she... I am seeing that some of the books shared here are uploaded in scribd... I really dont bother about this da...It might be good enough for (only follows) scribd followers... The thing i really felt sad is "shared a book irrespective of ur request" Complaints???!!!:confused2:......... ohhhhh:eek:mg::notthatway:!!! Hope here after-wards, these things are not happen again....

2. Naghu

Naghu Senior IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

Thank you for your concern.Now my account in scribd itself is deleted.

But no problem.There are so many sites to upload.(even in scribd - a different a/c)

Your words are always making a cool relief for me.Again thank you very much.

I am also don't bother about any repeated uploads originally uploaded by our indusladies (not only me) after all he/she is? also an ILite.But as you say..for this book after our request...thats the feeling.
    (ellorum i.e, book lovers padikkaththaan upload panrom, repeated uploads - make more readings..thats happy...)

:ideaMy suggestion is,He can make a "blog" and reupload all the good novels in scribd or other sites to his blog - That will be useful( in case of system crash etc) for all, including himself or herself.The blogspot links given in our site/threads are mostly this type only(we all know). But he/she continued in scribd and tamil e-books (and Mini also made a request to him...follow pannithaan aaganum...because she is the site owner of tamil e-books)

His/her feeling is 'we are not the original owners' - so nobody can ask his/her leeching.Athoda vitturukkalaam but he/she made my a/c deleted.But பூனை கண்ணை மூடிக்கொண்டால் உலகம் இருண்டா போயிடும் ? I will definitely continue my upload:thumbsup

If all the uploaders disabled the download option, these type of secondary leechers can not survive.(secondary?...because..in his/her thinking the uploaders are the original pirates...Because all books published have owners...except the original uploads by the writers themselves.May be correct.But a book owned by one can be shared to the friends circle...Like dhinathanthi in a teashop -This is my thinking) But he/she is doing,"take the newspaper to his own shop to share without knowing the original teashop owner"-this is adaavadi.

OK.ரொம்ப போர் அடிக்குதோ ? - already cooled down by Bharathi's words.Sorrypa, I will never mention this happening hereafter:bonk

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  3. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

4. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  5. skirubas

skirubas Gold IL'ite

hi nagu
    thanks for your comments
    since i had no time to read and then upload a book, i bought the muthulakshmi ragavan book and scanned and uploaded immediately
    hereafterwards i'll try to post here after reading the book
    skirubas

6. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

7. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Another MR novel name is Unnodu Oru Naal, can anyone upload this, story goes like this:

Our hero, Hariharan, is from a very wealthy family, he runs his own successful business both is India as well abroad. His parents fix marriage for him with a modern girl (Theeba) from a family of equal status. Hariharan is fond of the Indian culture and does not like Theeba's love for the western culture, so he tells his father to stop the wedding, but the father goes ahead with the engagement even in the absence of the groom. Upset by his father’s action our hero decides to visit his friend in the country side for some peace of mind for a few days and leaves without telling his father.
    Sowmiya, is born into a very orthodox family in a village and is loved by her parents and two elder brothers. She is completing her final year and is home for the study break. The wives of her two brothers, who are jealous of her beauty and pampering, try to arrange marriage with Sowmi and their respective cousin brothers, who are up to no good. A competition arises of who she will marry when both cousin brothers are invited for lunch at Sowmiya’s house on the same day without the permission of her parents, before things get out of control Sowmiya’s ‘murrai maaman’ Paraman, shows up and states that as long as he is alive no one else is to marry Sowmi. He also states that IF he is to give up Sowmi to another groom then he must be more intelligent, wealthy and good hearted then he is! Upset that their plans were ruined by Paraman, both of Sowmi’s sister-in laws tell their cousin-brothers to kidnap Sowmi and marry her when she leaves for school the next day. Sowmi manages to escape from them and run into Hariharan.
    The rest of the of story is about the encounter between Hariharan and Sowmiya and how the one day that they spend together changes their lives.

I got this from one website

Shoba

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  8. lavuj

lavuj New IL'ite

can anyone upload alaypayudhey of sk with clear print

thanks
    lavanya

9. ravishobha

ravishobha Gold IL'ite

Hi

Here is another novel of Sandilyan "Raja Thilakam", the review

இது பல்லவ மன்னன் ராஜசிம்மனின் கதை. இதில் சாண்டில்யனுக்கே உரித்தான காதல்ரசமூட்டும் காட்சிகளுக்கும், வீரம் செறிந்த சம்பவங்களுக்கும், சாணக்கியத்தனம் மிக்க ராஜதந்திரங்களுக்கும் பஞ்சமில்லாத நாவலாகும்

Here are the links to download

Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu
    Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

Source:தமிà®´்த் தேனீ

Enjoy
    Shoba

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  10. shyamsundar

shyamsundar New IL'ite

Same problem for me also.

Pls can anyone help me out?

Or can anyone give pdf? pls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.