1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vidya subramanian fans

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by mlalithabalu, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Priya501

Priya501 Senior IL'ite

Hello all:hiya,

Can anybody please upload Vidhya subramanian novels??

2. mlalithabalu

mlalithabalu Silver IL'ite

you can get all her books from local libraries.

3. Priya501

Priya501 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

10-12 yrs back during my school days i have read this novel in kanmani.I am not sure about the author & the title of the novel. Please help me to find out the author and the title of the story.

I guess the title is "Oru malari payanam/kadhai" or "Oru Pennin payanam/kadhai"

The story goes like this, the heroine (Sowmiya/ Soundarya) is from a rich family n she's the only daughter. In her childhood, her father wud promise his frnd/business partner that his son (hero Vivek i guess) would be his son-in-law as the frnd had helped him in his business. After few years both the frnd will be in different places. Now the heroine grew up n his father is a rich man now. Now the hero's father staus is not as good as heroines dad and her dad dont want to keep up the wrd which he says to his frnd(hero's father). So he will arrange an engagement for her daughter to some other rich guy. Even herione didnt like this proposal as her father is not loyal to his frnd n aswell she likes Vivek in her childhood though she is not in tocuh with a family.
    During the engagement day, Vivek visits heriones house to remind them of their childhood promises n to confirm the marriage date.... But infront of every1 heriones father wud laugh at Vivek n says he is not the right one for her daughter n for their status. So Vivek will move out from the place....
    After this heriones father business wud some how run in loss n the marriage will be stopped n they will be in debt. So heriones parents wud try to commit suicide including herione (without heriones knowledge) they will give the poisioned milk to the herione. but somehow she will just have a little and when she woke up she will be in the hospital n found tat their parents dead.
    Now, after reading this from papers, a guy comes n says he is the brother for her (her dad's second wife's son). She will be shocked n @ the same releaved tat some 1 is thr for her. So she will move out with her brother to kunnoor where his brothers family will be there. But he is a middle class family guy with kids, so herione will join in the office in a different estate where the hero wud be the MD and she will be the PA for him.

Now she will fall in lov with him, but hero wants to take revenge on her, but @last he will get to know tat she is not invloved in the entire scene happened in her engagement (from her diary) n also he will get to know tat she likes him since childhood. As usual its the happy ending...(in the train the climax happens).

4. nandhumano

nandhumano Senior IL'ite

hai priya the name of the book is oru malarin payanam and the author of the book is manimala

5. Priya501

Priya501 Senior IL'ite

Hi NandhuMano,

Thanks a lot for the reply....
    Can you please upload the novel if you have the soft copy please?

6. Priya501

Priya501 Senior IL'ite

Please help me to find the novel which i read 10 yrs before in Kanmani/Ranimuthu n the author. If you have please upload the same

The stroy starts like herione has one youger sister. She will love hero's youger brother n she will get pregnant.So
    heriones mom will go n meet the hero's mother with herione (i guess) n says so n so, so will arrange for the marriage for
    the younger one's. But hero's mother hesitates as the younger one cant get married b4 elder one as they belong to a
    wealthier family. Now hero's mother likes heriones and finally they will arrange the marriage for both the pairs. Hero
    wont even look @ heriones foto he will say his mom wat ever she wishes. Even herione also have not seen hero's foto.
    On the marriage they will c each other n get surprised as they both r college mates n hero wud love a gal who is heroines
    frnd. But heroines frnd commits suicide as her parents wnt accept their marriage proposal. Now as they know each other n also as they r not interested in marriage they will live like frnds. And finally through hero's frnd (hero's frnd will play a game without the knowlegde of both saying anyways hero is not liking herione and as he (the frnd) likes her since college hero has to divorce her. They will be shocked as they start liking by then tho' they wnt express each others love)hero n herione will join togther n happy ending

1 person likes this.
  7. Priya501

Priya501 Senior IL'ite

Please help me to find the novel n the author. I have read this novel 10 years back....
    :help:help:help:help:help:help
    Hero is in love with his frnd's sister (herione) where in she loves someone else and marry the same guy. Knowing this hero will try to forget her. But after few days/mnths of the marriage heroine's husband will die in a accident/or so(not very sure).Herione wud stay in her brother's house, so after sometime, her brother wud get her married to hero. But she wont like the hero she will always be in dreams with her x-husband. Wherein hero loves her a lot. She wont even allow him to touch her but he will take a good care of her ignoring all her hatredness towards him. During this time, hero wud go for a party having drunked to forger his feeling towards her, unknowingly he will compel her on his bed. She will get pregnant but she will be very weak. She is not supposed to travel bcos of her weakness n pregnancy but she will go n attend her frnds function against hero's will and this will leads to miscarriage. Now hero will be frustrated bcos of her dislike n hatredness, he will try for some abroad job. On the day of travel to abroad herione wud realise her love n after that happy ending :)

8. sangops

sangops New IL'ite

Hai Priya, i also read that novel. Novel name -"Oru malarin payanam", hero name - Vinothan, heroine name - Sowmya. Writer name - R.sumathi (not conform d author).
    This is one of my evergreen novel.

9. Priya501

Priya501 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sangops,

Glad to know that u had read tat novels. That is one of my favourite as such urs :). I jus want to read the novel again, I have been searcing for the novel since my higher studies its almost 10 years.. If you get to read the novel please upload it ma :):). Thanks a lot in sharing the same...

10. subasini

subasini New IL'ite

hai,

I am searching for the same novel "oru malarin payanam" it is by R. Sumathi...heard it is such a nice one like ramani chandrans....can anyone plz upload it if u cud find out soft copy?

1 person likes this.