1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ramanichandran novels free download

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by smsdevi, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vizhijai

vizhijai New IL'ite

HiSashichandru,

Go to this link:

Amuthas 4 U – Individual Stories

You can find so many good novels from so many good writers. :cheers

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
  2. landgate

landgate New IL'ite

Hi Sri,
    this is sharmila. i just gave my offic ename just for easy remembrance as this forum didnt accept my name due to non-avialability. i am very much worried about Resham , without knwoing anything, i am very stressed. being in a foreign, none to support, as i had gone through many incidents, i can understand her condiiton now. i really want to support reshma if she contacts me soon.
    thanks to this forum where we met once again. it is good that we have so many readers for RC, like a family supporing a co-reader in her bad situation. thanks a lot.
    Sharmi

3. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Prabha,

Correct dhan pa..u can call me as brathy too... Yes dear both are same.. Some times authors may rename their thodar kadhai-novels when they publishing it as a whole book... Tnaks to Vaishu...

One more book of RC mam renamed is "Oongi varum uvagai ootru" and "Ondru sernda anbu maarumo" are one and same. Thanks to Priya.. She gave the supported link for this.

One KJ mam novel named "Oru Naalum unnai maravaatha" is published as "Shenbhaga Poove".. I am having hard copy of "Oru..." and "Shenbhaga Poove" as soft copy....

4. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

5. tbharathit

tbharathit Silver IL'ite

Hi Vizhijai,

I have seen this link, but i dont know how to read the novels from this site.. can u pl help me regarding this... thanks in advance...

6. arjuna123

arjuna123 New IL'ite

Hi

I cant access this site at all. Could you please give me the whole link address

Thanks
    Jan

7. naliniraja

naliniraja New IL'ite

hai sharimila,

Sorry for interrupted in u r personal .But i also face all kind of conditons here..i know how she is suffer,But don't worry he will safe and he only wrote in the thread right...so u don't get tensed and we will give a moral support to that her....Even though i am i US u need any help Please ask me or buzz it in this forum ,I will help u for her....,Because we r all as a sister to each and every one in this IL..I will pray to god for resham,God is great..

Take Care
    Nalini

8. naliniraja

naliniraja New IL'ite

hi bharthi

I also can't access the site ...It requires some password to open that blog...

thanks
    Nalini

9. vizhijai

vizhijai New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Amuthas 4 U – Individual Stories go to this link and the right side u can see the story blogs like short stories, current individual stories. Click the current individual stories the blog will open. U can so many different writers novels. Click read and enjoy. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
  10. karpagamp

karpagamp Senior IL'ite

Thanks for your Feedback Vizhijai. I couldn't open the stories,asking for password:spin. Where you able to open and read it?,If so let me know steps..

Take care,
    Sashichandru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.