1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh mind relax please by swami Sukhabodhananda ( you will definitely like it).

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Jul 20, 2008.

1. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear chacolate,
    You name and avatar is great:cheers.You are welcome.Thanks for your feedback.Yes it is really wonderful.no body can disgree.Have you read the another book by him.Oh Life Relax please..????

BC

2. Jayalakshmi Mohan

Jayalakshmi Mohan New IL'ite

His writings and lectures are simple and applicable to the present situations.
    That's why he is called 'corporate guru'!

Jaya Mohan

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear jayalakshmi mohan,
    Welcome.Yes,he had given various seminars and guest lectures.He even came to my sister's college.He is mostly invited by IT sectors that is why the name.I think he had even given a programme in TV.I don't remember the channel.He is explaining the examples which he had given in the book.Have you read the other book by him???

Thank you so much for the feedback.......Looking forward to interact more.....

Love
    BC

4. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I have one copy in english , i like how he narrates those stories and its very easy to relate to our life.

Nice Book, I will recommend to everyone...

Skavi

5. deeyash

deeyash New IL'ite

Hi Bhargavi

Yes I definitely agree with you. It's an excellent book and I have a copy in English. It is very true that life is simple and we are the one who make it complicated. Swami Sukhabodhananada has explained so well that no matter what age you are, everything can be understood very easily.It's a nice book and he is a great person.

6. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear skavi,
    Welcome and thank you very much for your FB.I too have the copy in english.Yeah that is two hundred percent right.All the stories can be well connected with our life.

Thanks again for your fb.Keep posting.Do you have the other book by him???"Oh Life Relax please".The book speaks about marriage and relationships.That too is a good one.You can give a try.....

BC

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear deeyash,
    Welcome.Thanks for the involved feedback and this one makes the thread moving with interesting discussions.Thank you once again...
    Most of us have a copy in english only.There are audio cassettes too in which the author speaks abt the same topic.The main reason behind the success is the author explains in a simple manner:clapso that people of any age can read this book.:bowdown

Keep posting.:thankyou2:

8. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Thank you. My name and avatar are my favourites. I may have read ''Oh life relax ,please''. But I will pick Manase relax please.Its really engrossing.

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear chacolate,
    Oh life relax please is also equally good.I hope you would have covered some part of "Oh mind relax please".As per your choice,you start with it and then proceed to the next one.Share your other favourite books too.

Regards
    BC

10. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Dear Bhargavi,
    I haven't read that book.Would appreciate if you can post some quotes from the book, "Oh mind relax". I know it will take some of your precious time. Anyways, Thanks for sharing the golden lines below:

"The candlelight was capable of hiding the moonlight!In the same way,petty ego hides the vast happiness of heart."

I am trying to implant it deep in my mind. Wish I succeed!