1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have you read books by this Author???

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by sadhuvi, May 15, 2015.

1. sadhuvi

sadhuvi Senior IL'ite

Hi all,This is my first post in IL and I thought that I should start the same from my favorite hobby of reading books...It is about books by author Ravi Subramanian ...His books are based on banking theme and there is suspense element which I feel that makes his books most interesting... When I start reading his books, I get totally involved in his writing style that I can't keep the books down unless I finish the books fully...His books are blend of good story line,suspense elements, and I feel that there is no overdose of anything....I have read almost all of his books (except "I Bought the Monk’s Ferrari")..How many of you have read his books and what are your views??

1 person likes this.

2. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi @sadhuvi welcome to the Book lovers forum. Nice to know that you like Ravi Subramaniam's books. I haven't read any of his books. Do you have a favourite among his books? I know they are all mostly financial thrillers, and he is being referred to as "John Grisham of banking". Maybe I'll read one sometime.

Do explore our other discussions in the forum and you can also leave a review of the books you have read.

3. sadhuvi

sadhuvi Senior IL'ite

Hi Priyasrini

I like all his books and my most favorite is "The Incredible Banker" - His illustration is so good that even a person new to banking can understand and thrilling aspect is so gud in his books...

1 person likes this.
  4. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

I read one book by him. I liked it :)

1 person likes this.