1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The IL Book Club

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by PriyaSrini, Sep 30, 2014.

1. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Did you miss the IL Book Club? I certainly did. We are a back and to make up for the lost time, there will be, not one but three book clubs. As readers each of you will have different choices of books that you like to read, so now you can also pick the club that you want join and read with. If you are an avid reader, pick up three books and challenge yourself.

No more monthly clubs so read at your pace and participate in the discussions and contests ( watch out for those) and win free gifts.

The three clubs are – based on genre:

1.The Chick Lit Club
    2. The Crime/ Thriller club
    3. The Fantasy club

Lets’ waste no time, I have set up nomination threads for each club, so post your nominations there.
    An itsy bitsy note (but important) before I finish, complying with the IL copy rights guidelines, we (moderators) will not share any pdfs’ or epubs of books. As these clubs are not time bound, use the time to pick a copy and read. We will choose the books that are easily available.

Come along and start reading.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/book-lovers/261935-chick-lit-club-il-book.html#post3402933

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/book-lovers/261936-crime-thriller-club-il-book.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/book-lovers/261938-fantasy-club-il-book-club.html

3 people like this.

2. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Priyasrini, was jumping with joy seeing title il book club.:banana but bit confusing ,so we just need to nominate and read at our pwn pace?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  3. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

wow Priya I was wondering what happened to our book club and was very happy to see this thread. Thanks for starting it again.

4. PriyaSrini

Hi ILites

Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm for the club. I too am excited to revive the book club.

Preetha the process is almost the same as before. We first nominate books, then pick/vote for the book and then read. The difference is that the club is not a monthly event. The thread will remain open, so you ILites can join and read at your own pace. A month or two later, another thread for a new book will be up, while the old will remain open for other new readers and the process continues.

So post your nominations for the book you wish to read.

1 person likes this.
  5. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

this is real wonderful priyasrini .. in fact was wondering why the book club fell silent all of a sudden .. but now this ... it is real gud .. i sure wud like to be a part of this ... all the very best to you for ur innovative thoughts and wonderful ideas ... :)

6. PriyaSrini

We miss your participation too Madhu, hope you can join us soon..