1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Learn How To Do Srichakra Navavarana Puja

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by sunkan, Apr 16, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

[​IMG]

Sri Rajagopala Swamiji has released an English Book titled "Learn How To Do Srichakra Navavarana Puja" on April 15, 2008 - Vijayadasami day of 2008 Vasanta Navaratri.

This book will be quite useful for Srividya devotees and initiates who do not know how to read traditional Indian languages such as Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi etc. Since most young people depend on English, Sri Swamiji wanted a worship manual written in English.Manual follows a slightly modified version of Guhananda padhathi which is what is followed by us in the temple.

I have given a brief blurb on this book below...

Book Description:
    [​IMG]

LEARN HOW TO DO SRICHAKRA NAVAVARANA PUJA
    with mantras and instructions in
    English
    Srividya is the knowledge, by knowing which all other things are known. It is the Supreme Knowledge that leads to liberation. Srichakra Navavarana Puja is the worship of Her Majesty Goddess Mother, according to Srividya tradition.

This book teaches the reader how to perform this most guarded form of worship. While there are many procedures to worship Goddess Mother, Srichakra Navavarana Puja is universally acclaimed to be the most effective. She has been called Bindu Tarpana Santushta in Lalita Sahasranama for this very reason. She is immensely pleased when libations are offered to Her on the bindu point of Srichakra with devotion.

This book gives step-by-step instructions, in English, for this most holy form of Shakti worship. Worship manuals for this Puja are very few and are available only in Indian languages such as Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and others.

This book is written in English so as to help Srividya initiates and devotees who want to learn to perform Navavarana Puja but do not know other languages. Mantras and instructions are all given in English

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi mam, thanks for sharing.. Very useful!!

3. pjois

pjois New IL'ite

Hi, I live in the U.S. and have been trying to find out more about the Sri Vidya daily worship. Would you be able to kindly let me know the details? Or if you could let me know where i can purchase this book.... i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
    -Pallavi

4. johny2411

johny2411 New IL'ite

Dear pallavi,

To do Sri chakra puja, first you need to learn important aspects of Sri Vidya and that you can learn from Swami Ram's lactures on Sri vidya, u can find this on google search..!

johny.

5. Samvit

Samvit New IL'ite

Where can I get the book

LEARN HOW TO DO SRICHAKRA NAVAVARANA PUJA
    with mantras and instructions in English by

Sri Rajagopala Swamiji

Regards

6. Kamakhyamrutha

Kamakhyamrutha Silver IL'ite

Dear Pallavi,

We are from Kamakhyamrutha Mission, our aim to spread Srividya. If you are interested then we can help you with that.

Please visit below pages for more information on steps etc details:

For more information about our activities please visit the section "About" in the below respective pages:

Kalavahana
    Learn Srividya
    Homa
    Learn Srividya Healing and Meditation
    Siri Joti
    Kamakhyamrutha Mission