You are already
a member and logged in!
Manicure Procedures is here
Purpose of pedicure
- To keep the feet in good condition and to make the skin soft and smooth.
- It improves blood circulation, nourishes the skin and the foot muscles
- It discourages foot ailments.
- Nail cutter
- Nail filer
- Cuticle cutter
- Cuticle pusher
- Nail brush
- Orange stick
- Pumice stone
- Foot scrapper
- Two basins large enough for foot bath
- Liquid soap
- Luke warm water
- Antiseptic lotion
- Oil or cream
- Nail polish
- Foot powder
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Remove the old nail polish using acetone with lotion
- File the nails and cut the nails if necessary.
- Place both the feet in Luke warm water containing liquid soap and hydrogen peroxide.
- Clean the foot using nail brush, foot scrapper and pumice
- Remove the foot from the basin and clean thoroughly using a soft towel.
- With a cotton dipped in Antiseptic lotion and with the help of an orange stick apply the lotion under the free edge of each nail
- Buff the cuticle to soften the cuticle
- Loosen the cuticle back gently
- Massage the legs for five minutes
- Apply the first coat of nail polish and allow it to dry and then apply the second coat