1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

need solution for rough skin

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by sweety09, Mar 26, 2010.

1. sweety09

sweety09 New IL'ite

Dear I'Lites,
    i look so beautiful from far away but anyone comes closer to me they can easily notice all my dark spots on my face...totally my skin is rough to touch.also i am having facial hair on my cheeks and upperlip.i always wish to have clear skin tone.please tell me something what type of foods to take and what type of care to be taken for my face daily.

please show some light on this..
    thanks in advance

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010

2. womenz

womenz New IL'ite

hi there,
    for facial dark spot,aloe vera juice is best and safe because it is from natural resourse..

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Here's some simple solutions for you:
    * Grate a potato and extract its juice. Add almond powder to the juice and apply it only on the pigmented area. Wash this off after about five minutes.

* (For Dry Skin) Almond powder — 2 tsp
    Curd — 2 tsp
    Coconut oil — 1 tsp
    Mixall the above and apply with massaging strokes all over face and neck. Wash off after five minutes with milk and then splash some cold water. Just splash, dont wash off like rubbing together...it takes awasy the skin's moisture..:thumbsup

4. shahkriti0

shahkriti0 New IL'ite

Hey Sweety,
    I understand the suggestions you'v got here are valuable. No offence to anyone, but please don't follow the suggestions here. Never fall in the trap of going for free homemade simple solutions. I've done the same and I regret it now. In a newspaper, I saw a tip that if you want to get rid of acne, apply garlic paste o'er it. Since, garlic has antibacterial properties, I thought it will help and I applied it on my face. It actually burnt my skin... Instead, I would suggest you to meet a beauty expert or else you can also write your query to an expert in the Femina Magazine. I'm sure that will help you for something better.

5. reddi.lakshmi

reddi.lakshmi New IL'ite

nothing to be offended..
    it depends on the tim u keep it on ur face,..
    u shudn't keep it on ur face for more than 10mins..else garlic will burn ur skin..
    everything n anything have its own adv & disadvantages...

I heard aloe vera juice is the best one..haven't tried it though..

as long as it is nautural..n no side effects..nothing wrong in trying..