1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to increase breast size naturally

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by cutexkirti, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

men hitting on men !laugh1smiley

2. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

hi friend,
    u can do oil massage to your breasts weekly twice. for that u can use coconut oil, almond oil, both mix it with proportionately and warm it for few mins in the stove, and apply over your breast and massage upwards, dowards, and from both sides. with in few months u can feel the improve in ur breasts. because doing like this oil massages, the blood flow to your breasts will be free. ur breasts will become firm and the shagginess will be reduced soon. and also please take plenty of protein foods like nuts, dry fruits, etc.
    my wishes to u

3. malathi0874

hi friend,
    u can do oil massage to your breasts weekly twice. for that u can use coconut oil, almond oil, both mix it with proportionately and warm it for few mins in the stove, and apply over your breast and massage upwards, dowards, and from both sides. with in few months u can feel the improve in ur breasts. because doing like this oil massages, the blood flow to your breasts will be free. ur breasts will become firm and the shagginess will be reduced soon. and also please take plenty of protein foods like nuts, dry fruits, etc.
    my wishes to u

4. malathi0874

hi friend,
    my wishes to u

1 person likes this.
  5. sangichristi

sangichristi Senior IL'ite

HI i agree with malathi. I did use almond and coconut oil long time back and it was really good.My mother recommended that combination and i use to massage and got good results

6. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

Did you see any changes in your breasts after your massaged using almond and coconut oil? how long did you follow this proceedure sangi?

7. sangichristi

sangichristi Senior IL'ite

Yes jessi i did see a few changes but i did not continue for long. i home for exams so i utilised that time to massage my breasts and my mom recommended almond oil and coconut oil. But as i said it involves time as u need to do it for atleast 20 mins a day and i did for about 10 days. The difference i noticed was that my breasts felt less saggy but it is indeed time consuming and if anyone is ready to spend time then its more effective

8. sweetum

sweetum Senior IL'ite

Hii everybody,

Let's share what has worked for us who have been able to grow their breasts. :)

For me the following worked:
    1) Switching to full fat cream
    2) Increase intake of protein
    3) Sleeping with no bra at night
    4) Changing to wearing non padded and wirefree bra daily
    5) Massaging breasts daily with oil or cream
    6) Using herbs in cooking
    7) Fenugreek and fennel tea

I don't know how each of these contributed to my growth. But together they did contribute. :)

Now let's hear your tip. :)

9. vishrudha

vishrudha New IL'ite

could u tell that capsule name..please ...

10. vishrudha

vishrudha New IL'ite

hai gayathri2711 could tell that capsule name..