1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

dark circles under eyes

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by usail26, Dec 2, 2009.

1. usail26

usail26 New IL'ite

need help with dark circles under eyes. recommendations for any cream or household remedies are welcome. thanks.

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Please use the search bar, before starting new threads, topics like these have been disscussed numerously...here is the link to the search results.

3. Saila

Saila New IL'ite

4. usail26

usail26 New IL'ite

thanks for the link... real helpful.... sorry for not searching... didnt realize that option was available.... thanks and sorry again...

5. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Always have a garnier eye roll on with you and apply it whenever you want during day time. During night before you sleep apply nutmeg + milk in and around eyes wash it in morning.surely you wil see the change.i had severe dark circles these concepts only i am following now dark circles got reduced.try to have deep sleep and wash your eyes with cold water.

6. Saila

Saila New IL'ite

R u sure its safe to use nutmeg around eyes for the whole night. Does not it get stuck?
    if it really works I would like to give it a try.

7. sadafkhan

sadafkhan New IL'ite

Additional reasons for dark circles under eye are stress or lack of sleep, resulting in fatigue and the subsequent effect on the skin. Allergies and malnutrition are other known causes of under eye dark circles and these have simple remedies like drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water daily and getting sufficient rest at night, combined with a healthy diet of fruit, vegetables and sufficient minerals.
    Natural products like cooled tea begs and slices of cucumber can help reduce puffiness under the eyes and minimize the look of dark circles.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  8. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

try using artistry eye replenishing cream. works great within short time. refer - Beauty Skin Care - Artistry® essentials Replenishing Eye Creme. comes with 90 days return back, even after using the product.

9. sarah1987

sarah1987 Junior IL'ite

hi dear.... still if you have dark circle problem just try Revitol cream... it is made up of nontoxic ingredients... since from 1 and half month i'm using this cream... now i'm feeling like my dark circles are diminishing... and no one can believe that i had dark circles... :).. my skin is glowing.... i'm happy with revitol...