1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to Gain Weight

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by ranjuma1, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ranjuma1

ranjuma1 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Pls guide me how to gain weight.
    Iam 24 yrs old, but only 40 KGs.My parents are very much worried abt me.
    Since iam working in shifts, iam unable to take food at time and sleep well during nights.And also mine's is a heat body.

Pls help me.

Ranjani:)

2. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

HIIIIIIII,

Dont worry. I also have that same problem. 3 months bef, only i got married. at that same time, ur parents feelings also correct. U must improve ur health.( ITS MY PERSONAL OPINION)

1. avoid stress, worries and tension FIRST.
    2. Try to improve ur food habbits - take any drinks ( only fresh juices and veg soup) in every AN HOUR.
    3. FIRST IT DIFFICULT, THEN U CAN DO IT. THINK POSITIVELY!
    4. take more and more fresh fruits like APPLE, BANANA, CUDTORD APPLE
    AND POMEO.
    5. Daily eat atleast 3 OR 4 -FIG , DATES, BADAM AND DRY GRAPES.
    6. try to do some exercise and meditation atleast for 15 mts
    7.daily add any dhal and keerai.
    8. drink more milk, milk shakes and curd.

I think its more than enough.

3. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

during schools and college i was just 38
    kgs.many insulted me.Then i regularly start liondates syrup with big glass of milk.i wil drink three times a day.it really helped me a lot to gain weight.now i am 55kg.i am really happy abt it.i too having heat body.all wil say i am burning stove.but this concept milk makes my body temperature normal.

next pls intake of
    fried potato,
    boiled and fried egg,
    thick curd,
    ghee rice and
    dhal rice with ghee.
    all cooked cereals
    Mutton,kutthu kari,kola urundai
    chicken wont mak u fat only mutton do this job
    nuts

Main fruit is banana,grapes these helps to increase weight

try to eat on time.

Pls avoid junk foods.

if u r o+ve blood group means dnt try nuts like almond and cashew nut then it creates stomach upset becos these nuts wont suits for this blood groups.Pls chk any worms present in stomach.if so means tk tablet for it

dont worry.any query regarding this means ask me.

now all r surprised abt my weight.

4. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Can understand your problem. As your working in shift it is not possible to maintain good health.

Drink raagi porridge every day to maintain good health and weight. You will notice visible difference with in a month in your weight.

Add more proteins as it also helps. Drink B-Protein fruits & nuts drink twice a day to improve your weight.

5. ranjuma1

ranjuma1 New IL'ite

Thank you very much dears..

I will definetly follow ur advice and make my parents happy.

Iam very gifted to have all of u as my friends in this site.

Ranjani :) :) :)

6. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Ooviya, Sonia and Dolly
    Thanks for your advices. :thumbsup Its useful for me also. :)

Dear Sonia -- Me too O+ve .:) Is there any other special tips........... I am vegtarian.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  7. chitrajaraika

As u r O+ve mostly pls reduce the intake of wheat products and pls intake more rice products.Mostly O+ve meat suits but u r vegeterain hence i cant say meat for u.

Other food that i mention u can follow. tomorrow i wil say what type of foods suits for which blood group

8. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Sonia
    You are soooo sweet. What a prompt reply. Waiting for your next post. ............. :bowdown

9. chitrajaraika

GROUP O

Group 0 blood is thought to have evolved during the stone-age period of human existence, when the diet was high in red meat and included very little in the way of dairy product and grains.
    Health disorders. Those individuals with group 0 blood are susceptible to asthma and hay fever and because their immune system is very vigorous, inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and colitis.

The Eat Right Diet recommends a diet high in animal protein in the form of red meat. Type Os have an intolerance of whole wheat products because they contain lections that react with the blood and digestive tract and interfere with absorption of beneficial foods. The gluten found in wheat is the biggest cause of weight gain for Type Os because it slows down metabolic rate.

Foods that aid efficient metabolism include liver, red meat, spinach and broccoli.

Iodine-rich foods such as kelp, seafood and iodized salt should be eaten as Type Os often have insufficient iodine, which is essential for thyroid hormone production.

Exercise A vigorous exercise regime, which includes such activities as aerobics and weight lifting, to help burn off the animal protein, should be undertaken.

TYPE 0 DIET

Eat red meat and seafood Avoid wheat Drink soda water but not coffee Eat small amounts of dairy products

i wil chk and say the complete nutrition food for O+ve.soon.actually in busy schedule i am unable to give u fully susri.i wil give it soon

1 person likes this.
  10. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Sonia
    Thanks a lot for giving healthy tips. I can follow vegtarian part. Will try to avoid Coffee and Whole wheat products. Take your own time to check and please share the valuable tips. :)