1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kuppaimeni Leaves for removing facial hairs

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by gvi, May 2, 2007.

1. nidhi2

nidhi2 New IL'ite

Thank you, the info, I need now is to procure it here in US (east coast)...thanks in advance.

2. Malar123

Malar123 New IL'ite

Hi Friends this is really very informative post even i am sufferin from same problem but iam living in kuwait so wont get kuppaimeni here so sad

3. Ilikeit

Ilikeit New IL'ite

Hey plz anyone tell me what is the difference between kasturi manjal and virali manjal.I wish to get fresh kasturi turmeric .But am bewildering to choose.and one more thing what is the name of turmeric we are commonly using during pongal festival.Is it fresh kasturi manjal????!!!!

thanks in advance
    divi

4. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Be careful using that kuppaimeni leaves. I once tried it with turmeric powder and my skin got peeled off. I have a sensitive skin. So people who have similar skin, avoid using it.

5. ektaa

ektaa New IL'ite

hi shanvy,did u try for ur daughter?did it help.my daughter is 2 years old i want to try for her. just wanna know howz ur results.thanks.

6. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

I tried kuppaimeni, turmeric,neem mixture on upperlip after reading in one tamil magazine. I got rashes.
    People with sensitive skin, please take caution.

7. SBHornsey

SBHornsey New IL'ite

Ladies,

Has anyone tried mechanically to remove hair? That's what I do and it works. I get my hirsuteness from my dad's side of the family and since my mom does not have a spec of unwanted hair anywhere, I had to discover my "hair-less" strategies by myself :)

I've used a tool called epilady to remove the hair from my face for years, since I was a teenager. (I used to wax the hair from my face, which is painful, but it works.) Epilady is also a little painful, but one gets used to it and the results are worth it.

My husband of 14 years still hasn't figured out that I have facial hair and my cousins couldn't figure out why they have facial hair but I don't (and I'm hairier than they are ;-), so I know it works very well. It's also quick, effective and private!

For those of you not in India, it's relatively easy to get in shops or online...

Shikha

8. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Will Kuppameni leaves workout for hiruitism caused by PCOS? I have coarse hair on my chin which i remove regularly using epilator..would like to know how effective this can be and also can i use this herbal formula when iam pregnant?

9. PossumBuddy

PossumBuddy Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for the tip. I have been trying to get rid of facial hair for a long time. I dread having to threading. Its painful since I have sensitive skin After threading my face looks like bee stung. It'll take at least 1 ay to be normal.

I shall try using the leaves and see what happens.

10. leona20lin

leona20lin New IL'ite

[Hi dear,

use Flour and warm water mix to gether and apply 10 min then wash it with warm water. For removing facial hairs.