1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

please suggest...can pubic hair be removed? if so how?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by mahdee, Jul 4, 2009.

1. mahdee

mahdee New IL'ite

Hi,
    I will be geting married this oct'. i have this doubt whether we can remove hair near genitals...is it harmful? i heard many ppl get that removed. Is there any method to do it at home..any creams like veet or annie french which can be used there to remove pubic hair or any special creams available for this.

I dont want to get it done in parlour..bcos if i get used to parlours...i cant do it at home when i go to US.

plss help....

2. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi

Advanced Congratulations on your wedding.

Yeah you can use creme's like Annie french or Veet.

You also get women razors you can try that also.

I am unaware of the reoval in parlours.

3. aruna25

aruna25 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Don't worry for this silly thing. first just make that hair short by using scissor and shave it. Before going to shave pour some warm water and then apply shaving cream or whatever it is and then shave that this is very easy way that i know

4. mahdee

mahdee New IL'ite

hey thanks much aruna and prettina...but i read in this forum somewhere taht usage of creams could be complicated...splly near genital area...n few suggested not to use shaving creams either....

just bit scared, as i din't do it before...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  5. thebluemoongirl

thebluemoongirl New IL'ite

hi deepa, i guess its btr not use cream, coz u can read in the warning column of all the cream that its not to be used in genital area n face, shaving is the btr choice but u got to do it often coz wn the hair was very short it pricks him

6. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi Mahdee,
    Congratulations.:)
    Check out in unwanted hair removal sub forum. you 'll find lot of answers to your query.

By the way answer to your query:
    Dont use any creams. Try satin care razor specially meant for ladies. Its available in all departmental store. when compared to other razor, this one is soft. Once your practised to it you can go for self waxing also.

One suggestion: Please post your query in appropriate sub forum. Please Dont mistake me. Also I've seen two of your same post in two sub forums. I'm sorry if this hurts you. Just to let you know only i've mentioned all these.:)

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi, i also wouldnt suggest shaving or creams,there are still palolors in USA where u can get them waxed, y dont u get waxed in parlours and slowly learn to wax yourself?

1 person likes this.
  8. mahdee

mahdee New IL'ite

hey thank you all for the suggestions...this was of great help..
    Yeah....after posting in i came to know that i posted it worng...probably I need to to know more abt IL....since I m new to IL,...sure will take care frds,,,and thanks for all ur valuable suggestions.

Hereby , Closing this thread... :thumbsup