1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Laser hair removal

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rashmiggbb, Mar 26, 2009.

1. rashmiggbb

rashmiggbb New IL'ite

Hello all,

I live in bangalore and am contemplating laser hair removal - have any of you tried it before for the face ? pls advise .

do you know of a good doctor who can do a good job of it ? i donot want to risk going to a beauty clinic as they may not be properly trained .

pls help !!

thanks.

2. ChinnuZ

ChinnuZ New IL'ite

Hi

I would like to get some info on the same issue, laser hair removal. Do anyone know a good doctor/place in Kochi. How much it cost and how safe? Thanks

ChinnuZ

3. decentdoc1

decentdoc1 New IL'ite

hii rashmi,,
    if u r staying nearby vijaynagar go to dr venkat's charmalaya wh's near BMTC garage wh comes after vijaynagar bus stop on the main road,therz dr nandini who's good at this,let me ve the feedback.

4. decentdoc1

decentdoc1 New IL'ite

hii ,
    u can visit dr MM faizal at laser skin care home at ground floor,Hotel A.J.residency,kallor,cochin.take care

5. ChinnuZ

ChinnuZ New IL'ite

Thank you decentdoc1. When I go back to Kochi, I will check out the place.

6. soniyasharma

soniyasharma New IL'ite

Hi Ladies ,

I have taken permanent laser hair removal treatment and its wonderful. Its very safe too. It just required 5-6 sessions and after that you will be free from hair permanently. I have taken treatment from new look laser clinic which is located in indiranagar. And i think they are the experts in laser services As the name itself says. They have good doctors who will be supervising the treatment. I am satisfy and very happy with the treatment i have got .

7. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

HI rashmi,

My cousin had taken laster treatment 3 years ago on her face & neck
    the results was very good...... but let me tell you..... laser treatment does not mean that u wud not get hair atall , the hair grwoth was reduced ard 70 %.
    But almost after 3 years........ she had a similar hair growth like she had earler....... so the doctors advised her to go fr a couple of more sessions.

Regards,
    Simi

8. Jyothisri

Jyothisri Bronze IL'ite

Rashmiggbb

I took laser hair reduction for the upper lip at Kaya Skin Clinic in Indiranagar, Bangalore, and I'm very happy with the results. They have an in-house dermatologist present at all times in their clinic. You will first have a consultation with the dermatologist and she will analyze your skin and hair type. She will advice you on what you can expect and also supervise your sessions at the clinic.

Depending on your skin and hair type, you may need 4-6 sessions for hair reduction, with session frequency being once a month.

For more information, you can google for their website address.

9. rashmiggbb

rashmiggbb New IL'ite

thank you ladies.

@simi - did your cousin have a lot of hair growth on the face and neck ? or was it just normal growth that came back ?

10. vidhuu

vidhuu New IL'ite

hey
    i need a doctor for facial hair removal in chennai..plz send some address i will try to contact