1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair removal machine

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by vimalasri, Nov 26, 2007.

1. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

hello all,

just sharing a new experience on hair removal. like everyone , i too had upper lip and slight facial hair. Threading and waxing made it coarser. I got so annoyed with problem , it is embarassing , frustrating as well. Instead of spending hefty money on treatments , I purchased my own hair removal machine ( home kit ). the result is amazing , i have done only once a month and this is my fourth month , I am seeing a visible difference. So i would say , instead of wasting money , u can get a home kit on your own and benefit. My friends had an awful experience and result after visiting so called hair removal treatments.

Therefore check few times before taking up any treatments. all the best !

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Please share name of product where its available price if known etc Thanks

3. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

I purchased the home kit through a Singaporean beautician. It costed me USD350 but still its worth the cost as I use it at my own time and it is in a travel size , so I carry it even when I travel. It is a salon product used in parlours. I did not experience any side effects or damage. Before treatment just apply some toner (witch hazel or rose water etc ) and then begin removing the hair from roots. It will fall off by itself in a minute. If u want i will find out details.

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Vimala,

Sounds great. Could you please specify the brand name. Please please. As you mentioned, most of the ladies has this problem. It would be off great help.

Thanks

5. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

Yes it is a common problem but it makes us depressed and annoyed , whats more when people ask about moustaches...lol...

for Kiran - yes it can be used on any part of the body. I have no idea of the availability in India but it is available in most part of Europe , London , Singapore , Malaysia , Indonesia and the Phillipines..

It is a salon used product therefore it is not advertised for sale to public at large. It is known as the E-machine. There are 2 changable heads to take the hair out. One is for a bulk of coarse hairs and another one is for taking hair strands ( some have few coarse hair around chin or neck ).

Perhaps you can check with parlour beauticians around your area but make sure they are qualified ones who have knowledge on the product. all the best !

6. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

I recntly bought one which i find useful It was sold at Bed Bath and beyond for $19.99

It can be used fr smaller areas. it operates on battery and is a functionality of tweezer.
    except its automated
    you can search online for it too
    Thought i'll share it here.

7. reehana

reehana New IL'ite

hi vimalasri'

can we get that product in usa,.if so plz tell where it is available.what is the brand name.? it will be of great help for so many people those who suffer from facial hair.
    u can takesome photos.

thanks in advance.

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vimala,

I am a new entrant here. I was just browsing thru this and was interested in knowing more about this product. kindly let know the name etc and whether available in India or in Saudi Arabia

9. vimalasri

vimalasri New IL'ite

Hello Reehana & Lalitha ,

sorry for the late reply. I travelled out of country sometime. Wrt product, it is called the E-machine , a salon product , simply which means it is not for sale for public. I believe we can get it in most beauty salons , pls check with your known beauticians. I will post the pic of it soon. U can have a look at it. It worked very well for me as I suffered hair on upper lip and chin plus side cheeks.

regards
    Vimala

10. dyana

dyana New IL'ite

I want to share that for upper lip hair removal I use tweezer (Emjoi Tweezee) it costs $19.99 but then u dont have to go through the threading or waxing pain. I bought it from Bed Bath & Beyond. I had pigmentation on my upper lip due to threading but once I started using tweeze my pigmentation has reduced and upper lip looks very clean. Its easy to operate and very good. Hope this info was useful.